The Teen Board Takes on Walt Disney World (Game)

This sounds like fun.
I'd like to be a Jungle Cruise Skipper if that's okay. If not, I'd like to be.. well, not sure.
I'd like to stay at POFQ. :goodvibes

Narrator: Sometime during the day this notice appeared in everyone's room where they could see it

Teen Board!

Remember, everyone should meet up in their respective parks for traditions tomorrow. Traditions is the requirement for your job, and your job is requirement for staying here for free.

Enjoy the rest of your day/night. There could be a possibility of no announcements tomorrow because the announcement person is going to be very busy. So remember tomorrow :)
~Announcer

Sigh... Plane's been delayed for a few hours. No chance of me getting to MCO until 7:00pm at the earliest. There's not much at Gatwick to do either. I hope I get to Magic Kingdom before it closes!

(It's not tomorrow yet, right? I'll just say it's not :p)

I'd work, for sure, in MGM. Probably...probably...hmmm...maybe Attractions.

MuppetVision 3D sounds good right about now :teeth:

Oh, and hotel would probably be a nice room at the Poly.

Narrator: Another announcement was put in everyone's rooms

Day 2 of Teen Board Vacation
So the announcement is here, just reminding everyone to make it to traditions.
Also, people who work at the hotels, just a reminder that your traditions are at the Grand Floridian today.
~Announcer

yellowlabforever: Hmm... I think I'll have breakfast at Chef Mickeys before heading over to the Grand Floridian. I'll definately make it in time.

It was an incredibly wacky adventure getting to WDW in time. Maybe i'll tell people someday... But for now, I need to get to Epcot. I wonder if the monorails are already running.

Had a few beignets from my resort for breakfast. Now off to catch a bus to the MK. I hope I don't have to wait to long.

You know, it would of been more convenient if I got a job in Magic Kingdom. I mean, i'm already staying in the castle, it makes sense. I'll see how it goes before considering changing job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter