• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Rumors Are True! Goodbye River Country and TCD Barn!

Your welcome and welcome to the camping forums. Pull up a log by the campfire and have a drink. Were a freindly bunch here.

THANKS!!!! :thumbsup2 WHAT A NICE WELCOME. I have to say that the campers I met in Nov. 2008 were VERY NICE. :goodvibes We love to go over to Fort Wilderness when we visit WDW. We sometimes eat at Trails End and the boys used to love hanging out on the hammocks. Anyway....we walked around and looked at the decorations that were displayed by the camping families that Nov. It was a lot of fun. I have a friend that always stays in the cabins when she comes down from MN. Thanks for the warm welcome. ;)

On our last few trips we actually stayed at a value and went to the fort and rented a golf cart and went looping. One day we will tow down again. It should be interesting to see what ends up happening with the fort.

If you go down I-79 & US-19 it must be a lot of fun towing through the mountains.

When we towed down last time we had our popup and thats the route we took. We actually got better fuel milage then without towing through the mountains. It was weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter