The Randomiest Random Thread of Randomness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made my self a cup of tea, and did a random dance to the music in that Pantene advert with Myleene Klass...

Oooh snap I have history homework!
Better get that out of the way so I can spend my weekend revising geography and writing an english story as well as competing my pony and finally celebrating my damn birthday.

omg.gif

I'm watching Family Guy... Nothing else is on...

Mmmmmmmmm... Tea!

Censorship and Propaganda.
Most boring part of the history course and I get homework on it.
Le sigh.

Found out yesterday we get coursework in Biology -_-

I might not go to the Black Light Burns concert today...I feel kind of sick again.

AHHH!
I just realized that I have no idea what to wear tomorrow....
Ok be right back, gotta go check my closet.

Gold is gorgeous, I mean like... daffodil yellow. THAT's ick.

It's a really nice dress :)
It's from Morgan and we got it at T.K.Maxx, nothing expensive or fancy but I like it:goodvibes
Daffodil yellow should never ever be the colour of a dress lol.

I don't think referrals are allowed on DIS...lol. You would be able to see the last names of anyone who joins by using your link (unless that's been changed...).

I've finished my history homework.
I can't find my geography folder.
I really don't want to write the english story because frankly I'm an awful writer.

Okay... so I found some of my old dresses near the back, and I've got about 10 dresses narrowed down now.
Three black ones, a white one with black cherries on it, two purple ones, two red ones, a pink one, and a silverish one.

BUT... I miiight be able to take this one from my cousin.
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/38044

Oohhh I hope I can.
But then I can't wear it with the shoes I want to wear...
The pink Louboutin boots I always post, my friend has and she's letting me borrow them, so I was planning on wearing those, my red and white paint shoes, or pink pumps...

I'm going to go get my chocolates to eat.
I should really weigh about 300 pounds by now.
xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter