The Randomiest Random Thread of Randomness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the ones that are like.. all messed up like Lou's guitar in GHIII, that was disgusting.
I hate all the custom guitars in WT too.

Well yeah guitar hero never really has anything good. Activision lost thier rights with Gibson after Guitar Hero 3, so they couldnt put any actually liscensed guitars in there, which is a MAJOR bummer to me. But yeah, again I dunno, everyone has thier opinions on stuff, personally, ive fallen in love with the Explorer style.

Still can't find any Swag Codes that work...

Not really. I have a great dislike of anything white though. Well you know not people because I'm white and not racist but like Ipods, cars, guitars in white is just bleuch.

YES!
ME TOO!
I hate white cars and guitars and everything other than people because that would be racist against my own race... and I'm not racist towards anyone.
But I loooove red and black things, they're so sexy.

Not really. I have a great dislike of anything white though. Well you know not people because I'm white and not racist but like Ipods, cars, guitars in white is just bleuch.

Ha ha for me again it goes back to uniqueness. There are a lot of white guitars out there, but they are not like cars, where you see a white one every other car in front of you. The Sunburst and Primary colors on guitars are WAY to over used, and thats why im attracted to the white, its just so unique and different. I can understand cars though, god I HATE white cars.

YES!
ME TOO!
I hate white cars and guitars and everything other than people because that would be racist against my own race... and I'm not racist towards anyone.
But I loooove red and black things, they're so sexy.

Same!
Red and black are sexy and classy. They look fun yet sophisticated. White just looks like they couldn't be bothered to paint it xD

She take my money when I'm in need,
Yea she's a triffling friend indeed.
Oh she's a gold digger way over town,
That digs on me.

Same!
Red and black are sexy and classy. They look fun yet sophisticated. White just looks like they couldn't be bothered to paint it xD

Yup.
That's why half my closet is red and black. I don't care if anyone say's I look like a ho because I wear a LBD or a LRD, they're sexy. And I look best in the colour red too, I can't wear most whites, yellows, oranges, and greens.

Ha ha for me again it goes back to uniqueness. There are a lot of white guitars out there, but they are not like cars, where you see a white one every other car in front of you. The Sunburst and Primary colors on guitars are WAY to over used, and thats why im attracted to the white, its just so unique and different. I can understand cars though, god I HATE white cars.

There are hardly any white cars over here, well I don't see them anyway. The most common car colours are silver, blue, black and red.
I have seen some sexy guitars that are unique!

Yup.
That's why half my closet is red and black. I don't care if anyone say's I look like a ho because I wear a LBD or a LRD, they're sexy. And I look best in the colour red too, I can't wear most whites, yellows, oranges, and greens.

I look best in red too:goodvibes I suit darker colours, I can't really do soft pastel girly girl things. The only thing with red and black is they are very popular dress colours for proms. Le sigh.

All this music makes me want to party.
I'm having one tomorrow though.
So I can let out all my partyness that I've been holding in all week.

I look best in red too:goodvibes I suit darker colours, I can't really do soft pastel girly girl things. The only thing with red and black is they are very popular dress colours for proms. Le sigh.

Yea.
Pastels and earthy natural colours look terrible on me.
And they're not sexy at all.
You hardly see nice dresses in yellow or brown or peach.

God these dudes are amazing at guitar. I mean its nothing too tough, but it sound amazing!

Yea.
Pastels and earthy natural colours look terrible on me.
And they're not sexy at all.
You hardly see nice dresses in yellow or brown or peach.

I have a nice dress in gold xD
There was a gorgeous one in green too but the shape just didn't fit me right.

i wish my mother would get off the computer in the office.
i need to get on iTunes:surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter