The Randomiest Random Thread of Randomness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah Im just listening to Trans Siberian Orchestra and it just continues to amaze me. This is the type of guitar I want to play.

I hope they don't end up closing the A&E at the hospital near us. Whenever I search up my town on Google News, there's normally a story or 2 on how people get sent to that hospital to be treated after things like car crashes, fires, etc.

There's my sexual phone.
lg-prada-2.jpg

My phone's alright. I killed my last one by dropping it in a trotting race:rolleyes1

There's a bra on the floor...
That's not fair.
Everyone yells at me cause I'll leave my bras everywhere, then they go do it.
That's so rude.

A twat is a pregnant fish.
Apparently, that's what I was told when I used it as a comeback in year 7 (6th grade) xD

I hate guitars that are shaped like that, or any other odd way.
I love SGs the most though.
And my Les Paul<3

SOOO GORGEOUS.
gibson-sg-standard.jpg
Ahhhhh very nice. I dunno, I have a soft spot for something that sticks out and is...metaly (Word?) I have a Squire strat and I love it, but its far too ordinary looking, and the Les Paul is so common. I like all these guitar, but there is just something about the explorer shaped ones. They just REALLY stick out.

It looks like a boot...

Ha ha Yeah and its a sexy boot!

A twat is a pregnant fish.
Apparently, that's what I was told when I used it as a comeback in year 7 (6th grade) xD

Yeah i got told that. And then when i told my 'guardians' they told me i was wrong and i was....told off.

Ahhhhh very nice. I dunno, I have a soft spot for something that sticks out and is...metaly (Word?)

Ha ha Yeah and its a ugly boot!

I hate the ones that are like.. all messed up like Lou's guitar in GHIII, that was disgusting.
I hate all the custom guitars in WT too.

Ha ha Yeah and its a sexy boot!

Not really. I have a great dislike of anything white though. Well you know not people because I'm white and not racist but like Ipods, cars, guitars in white is just bleuch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter