The Prisoner of Azkaban RP

Oliver: He smiled down at Hamilton.

Darren: "So, Hammy, what position do you wanna play?"

Hamilton: "Don't call me that. And chaser. Throw enough quaffles at Oliver and eventually you'll get good at scoring. Though when he goes off on a lecture sometimes I want to throw it at his head."

Reece: Reece picked her sister up off the ground and ran with her to the train. She said, "Anyway Mara, I thought perhaps this year you'd like to get out of that library of yours. Maybe you could do something else."

Mara: Mara let out a sigh and put her bags up in a rack. She said, "I would, but I just like staying in the library. It's much more peaceful than you give it credit for."

Reece: "Studying, studying. It's always studying with you!" she muttered. "And you wonder why you can't stand up for yourself, Mara."

Mara: "Reece, enough. I don't mind all the studying in the library." she replied. "Besides, I have you here to help me."

Reece: Reece ducked into a compartment. She said, "I know."

Mara: Mara felt her heart sink a little bit. She said, "We're friends."

Reece: "And I wouldn't trade it for the world. You still have got to defend yourself, counting on me all the time isn't going to help you. I don't want to befriend a lot of people either, but it'd be nice getting to know someone with alike interests."

Shane: Shane passed by Sophia's compartment. He said, "You're Sophia, am I right?"

Sophia: Sophia looked up in surprise to see Shane. She said, "That's right, aren't you Shane?"

Shane: "Yeah." he said. "I remember you from potions last year, you sat next to me."

Sophia: "Correct." she replied. "You were the person who sat next to me in potions, you asked me for help just after you blew up something."

Shane: "Can I sit here?" he asked. "For today."

Sophia: Should she let him? She gulped. "Just once."

Hamilton: "Don't call me that. And chaser. Throw enough quaffles at Oliver and eventually you'll get good at scoring. Though when he goes off on a lecture sometimes I want to throw it at his head."

Hector and Darren: They laughed again.

Oliver: "Shut it."

Reyna: "Water balloons? I'm not sure. Do any of you have prank ideas already?"

Fred and George: They grinned. "We've got it all planned out. It involves careful spellwork and dye..."

Adriana: "I'll let you fill her in." She left to go greet her other best friends, Harry, Ron and Hermione.

Fred and George: They cast privacy spells before explaining.

Carson: He sat in empty compartment.

Reece: Reece moved past Mara and knocked on the door. She asked, "Hey kid, do you want to come sit with us?"

Mara: Mara felt her cheeks deepen and pulled Reece away from the compartment. She whispered, "Come on, why do you have to do that?"

Reece: "I'm being friendly." She replied.

Reece: Reece moved past Mara and knocked on the door. She asked, "Hey kid, do you want to come sit with us?" Mara: Mara felt her cheeks deepen and pulled Reece away from the compartment. She whispered, "Come on, why do you have to do that?" Reece: "I'm being friendly." She replied.

Carson: "I-uh-I guess."

Shane: Shane put his stuff in the rack and sat across from Sophia. He said, "Shane Pryce."

Sophia: Sophia held out her hand nervously and shook it with a blank stare. She replied, "Sophia Paine."

Shane: "It's really nice to meet you, again. I guess we've kind of already met."

Sophia: "Indeed, but I don't mind small introductions. As long as we keep them small."

Shane: "Didn't you get sick last year?" he asked. "I don't want to sound like a stalker, but I heard you were locked in your dorm for a whole week. You missed a lot of potions stuff."

Sophia: She remembered the full moon last year. It was awful.

Shane: "I hope I didn't scare you a bit. I was wondering-"

Sophia: Sophia cut him off. "Oh yeah, sick."

Scarletta: She knocked very lightly. "Hello there, kids."

Sophia: Sophia silently prayed for her to go away. She said, "What?"

Scarletta: "I just wanted to tell you to stay out of my way this year," she snarled. "Okay?"

Sophia: "Why should you come tell us something we already know? Just go away, we don't need you to come talk to us."

Scarletta: "That's big talk, especially for the girl who talks to nobody. Don't you know by now to watch your tone?"

Oliver: He rolled his eyes. "Why don't you read the book I got for you for the train ride?"

Hamilton: "Because you've probably quoted it all at me already? Fine fine, I'll get lost, let you hang out with your friends in relative peace." He got up and left the compartment to go exploring.

Carson: "I-uh-I guess."

Reece: Reece gave him a smile, then stuck out her hand. She said, "I'm Reece, this is my twin sister Mara. We're fourth year-"

Mara: Mara pulled Reece back again, giving her a look of annoyance. She said, "Reece!" Why did her sister have to embarrass her?

Reece: Reece glared at Mara for a minute, pushing her out of the way to talk to him. She said, "Ravenclaws. What house are you in?"

Mara: "Slytherin?"

Adriana: She walked into the compartment where they were sitting. "Hi Harry, Ron, Hermione. Good holiday?"

Reece: Reece gave him a smile, then stuck out her hand. She said, "I'm Reece, this is my twin sister Mara. We're fourth year-" Mara: Mara pulled Reece back again, giving her a look of annoyance. She said, "Reece!" Why did her sister have to embarrass her? Reece: Reece glared at Mara for a minute, pushing her out of the way to talk to him. She said, "Ravenclaws. What house are you in?" Mara: "Slytherin?"

Oliver: "You don't have to leave, Hamilton."

Carson: "I'm Carson, a Slytherin third year."

Adriana: She walked into the compartment where they were sitting. "Hi Harry, Ron, Hermione. Good holiday?"

Harry: "Any holiday with the Dursleys is unpleasant, so not really. I'm glad we're going back to Hogwarts."

Fred and George: They grinned. "We've got it all planned out. It involves careful spellwork and dye..."

Adriana: "I'll let you fill her in." She left to go greet her other best friends, Harry, Ron and Hermione.

Fred and George: They cast privacy spells before explaining.

Reyna: "Cool! I'm in."

OOC: Should the dementors come in soon?

Oliver: "You don't have to leave, Hamilton."

Carson: "I'm Carson, a Slytherin third year."

Reece: "Oh!" She grinned. "It's really nice to meet you, we're fourth years."

Mara: Mara whispered, "Reece!"

Reece: "Ignore my twin, she just isn't used to talking to people. Come sit with us, don't be shy!"

Reece: "Oh!" She grinned. "It's really nice to meet you, we're fourth years." Mara: Mara whispered, "Reece!" Reece: "Ignore my twin, she just isn't used to talking to people. Come sit with us, don't be shy!"

Carson: He stood up. "Y-you sure?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter