• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official "We're not on the Podcast Cruise" Discussion thread

Apparently I don't have enough money to pay for my bill so now I have to go to work off some of the bill I racked up!!:lmao:

I have moved up from the familt vacation from hell deck and now am safely hanging out on the you have to pay the bills someday deck at the office. Place is like Nirvana compared to my previoud accomodations.

Sounds like an upgrade to me! :woohoo: Glad your back and in one piece!

Once again I am spending my day on the 9 to 5 deck!

It seems that the dining room has seated me with my customers for dinner!
Hummmm...

Tomorrow, Lunch with a Dis'er from my area!!! I can't wait to meet her!

I have moved up from the familt vacation from hell deck and now am safely hanging out on the you have to pay the bills someday deck at the office. Place is like Nirvana compared to my previoud accomodations.

Glad to hear you got an upgrade!

Am I a bad mom if I'm hoping it rains so that my ds game is canceled, so that I won't miss chat tonight?

Perhaps we should chat about the benefits of having an iPhone.

Just wanted to whine!!

Not only am I not on the cruise but I had to get a shot today :sad1: :sad1:

My allergies have been bothering me and they called me in for a shot... yuck

Just wanted to whine!!

Not only am I not on the cruise but I had to get a shot today :sad1: :sad1:

My allergies have been bothering me and they called me in for a shot... yuck

:hug:

If you were on the cruise you might have a shot too...but I think a liquor shot would be more fun!

My BFF's dad passed so I am off to the wake. I will check in chat if I am back in time.

No cruise talk, nada none!

Good afternoon everyone. Hope everyone is having a good day.
I survived being on the 5:45 to 1:45 deck. But apparantly they are still hosing down the other decks above. I'm tired of always having to have an umbrella with me.
Will try to make chat tonight but I have been very sleepy all day. Maybe if I could stretch out in my cabin for a bit I can make it. Just have to make sure the ship crew doesn't knock on my door for a bit.

I am not on the podcast cruise and I am bummed. Just thought I would chime in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter