• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official "We're not on the Podcast Cruise" Discussion thread

crazytp93

DIS Veteran
First off, we hope all the cruisers and the team have an amazing trip! We're hoping for good weather while your on your voyage.

So anyway I thought we could designate a thread where we could talk about whatever and keep ourselves entertained while all the lucky ducks are cruising.

And of course, all cake vs. pie debates are welcomed!

I'll introduce myself, i'm Tom!

I'll join in as well.
I'm Jennifer.
Have fun to the podcast team and all the cruisers. We will all be anxiously awaiting pics, posts and blogs while you are away. ;)

Hi this is Lisa, I think we need a place so thanks! I hope the board doesn't stop without them lol. We are going to have to entertain eachother huh. :rotfl2:

Ok today, Mother's Day. Have to work at 12am, so slept in. Now I will shower and head out for a bit. Starbucks is calling!

Trying to plan a getaway with DH for June, not sure where, he won't fly :( YET!! That is the 1st thing I have to tackle...

Checking in...another non-cruiser here. I'm Michele and I prefer brownies!! Just made a batch this morning for a Mother's Day cookout.

Hi, I'm Lauren, and I wish I was on the podcast cruise!

Seriously though, I have a trip coming up soon so I shouldn't complain. I'm just anxious to go on vacation... I haven't been on one in almost 2 years.

As far as cake vs. pie...it's tough. It really would depend on the type. I tend to love all types of baked goods! :thumbsup2

I didn't get to go on the cruise since it is my fathers 65th b-day and we had to fly to Dallas to celebrate. We have a 2 year old son that came with us. My parents, who have been divorced for 30 years and still can't get along have been reenacting Kramer vs. Kramer all weekend. All my wife will say is "you owe me big time". I am afraid to see what that means.

Let me tell you, a drink by the pool as the boat leaves port sounds mighty good right now!

Hey Lisa, Michele, and Lauren!

Welcome. Hope we get to know eachother better the next few days!

And I have to agree with you Lauren, pie all the way!

Michele: Brownies are delish as well. :)

Lisa: Want to send some starbucks my way?

Hey everyone. Ashley checking in. I have actually never been on a cruise, and going on this one would have meant selling everything I owned. For the next one, I will be working on my Master's degree, so I doubt I will be able to go on that one either.

Oh well, I did graduate from college yesterday, so it's all good.

I really do hope everyone is having a great time.

Hi my name is Debbie. I hope they are having a wonderful cruise too. Can't wait to see pics. Just got back from church and eating at the Cheesecake factory. Yum

This is Brian and Amy and we can't go on the cruise either. We are too busy studing Medical Math for Meds.

Hello everyone! I'm Ann, sitting in my office on a sunny Iowa day! We were actually supposed to be at WDW last week, but my dad broke his hip in January and is still recovering...so the trip was cancelled. Still coming to the boards, though, and dreaming about another trip to WDW, hopefully next year.

I've decided not to plan a trip until we find a good offer (normally I just book when I want to go and pay full price). We've been to Disney three times now, so I feel experienced enough now to be able to go on shorter notice in the future.

Who here has an upcoming trip planned?

Kim, checking in!

Can I get a suite please??

I am desperately looking for the sign that says Friends of Pete W!? :confused3

Hello everyone! I'm Ann, sitting in my office on a sunny Iowa day! We were actually supposed to be at WDW last week, but my dad broke his hip in January and is still recovering...so the trip was cancelled. Still coming to the boards, though, and dreaming about another trip to WDW, hopefully next year.

I've decided not to plan a trip until we find a good offer (normally I just book when I want to go and pay full price). We've been to Disney three times now, so I feel experienced enough now to be able to go on shorter notice in the future.

Who here has an upcoming trip planned?

I am getting ready to plan one in Dec or January...providing I find a job...but that is a minor detail on paying for it! I need to PLAN!!

Hello all :upsidedow I'm Jamie, wishing I was on the cruise like the rest of ya! I can't complain, we did just get back from our first cruise 2 weeks ago. But we are definitely doing the 2010 Podcast cruise. I've already told my husband that i'm in planning mode :thumbsup2

Hi i'm Kate, and I am on the cruise..... as a flattie!

If they have all gone, I think it is time to put my plan into action, start hijacking every cruise thread!

Who's with me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter