• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official "We're not on the Podcast Cruise" Discussion thread

That wasn't so bad, the time went faster than I thought it would!

Apparently the weather has been a bit rough recently, so hopefully they all had their dramine with them!

I am looking forward to the stories though!

I'm not ready to get off the cruise either.
I don't understand it though they even had me take out my own garbage this morning. What kind of cruise makes you do that? :rotfl2:

As for the real cruisers "The party's over."

Thanks for a great cruise everyone, I had fun!

Have a great day everyone!

I had fun and didn't gain any weight on our "cruise". Thanks everyone.

So sad its over. I will remember this trip forever. Thanks for those that came to my Pepsi tasting. I learned SO much on the laundry deck, and that horticultural shore excursion to the backyard was big fun. The brunch at McDonalds was a little overrated, but I had a good time anyway.

The request last night... was it put out the luggage in the hall or put out the garbage on the curb?

I am SO confused! :confused3

So sad its over. I will remember this trip forever. Thanks for those that came to my Pepsi tasting. I learned SO much on the laundry deck, and that horticultural shore excursion to the backyard was big fun. The brunch at McDonalds was a little overrated, but I had a good time anyway.

Totally agree with all these statements.:rotfl:

Fellow Non-Cruisers,

I had a gerat time! Thanks for all of the smiles!

I guess our on board friends will soon be taking their own trip the the laundry deck soon!:laundy:

Welcome home everyone!

Fellow Non-Cruisers,

I had a gerat time! Thanks for all of the smiles!

I guess our on board friends will soon be taking their own trip the the laundry deck soon!:laundy:

Welcome home everyone!

I agree!!! Good times everyone!!! :)

fellow non-cruisers,

it was fun, but let's not do it again. (see you all for real December 2010??)

:cool1:

It can't be over - we need to have a DATK (Drink Around the Kitchen) on Friday night. We can start at the refrigerator (of course) work our way to the pantry for snacks, belly up to the bar (or kitchen table) and make our way to the sink. Some of us might stop at the microwave for a diversion.

I really enjoyed this thread. I feel like I got to hear from different people than those who usually post so much. And I meant to try to stop by the chat last night, but I fell asleep. Walking around the Pregnancy Deck is just exhausting!

I hope all my fellow non-cruise cruisers are having a great day!

I really enjoyed this thread. I feel like I got to hear from different people than those who usually post so much. And I meant to try to stop by the chat last night, but I fell asleep. Walking around the Pregnancy Deck is just exhausting!

I hope all my fellow non-cruise cruisers are having a great day!

I just wanted to echo these thoughts! I've enjoyed this thread and have liked getting to know more people on this board. I missed chat last night too..darn Pregnancy Deck zapped my energy too! Sounds like it was a fun chat though. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter