• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

The summer doldrums are really hitting me this week. So tired of feeling in limbo on everything. I called a "meeting" with my husband and daughter yesterday to discuss Disney planning. I basically got the "yeah whatever just tell us where to go" response. Fine with me! :D

Haha! Yes, I feel your pain

Awesome!! Once my outfits are planned (yes, I am crazy and plan those in advance lol), I will let you know what I am wearing so if you see me, you can say hello if you’d like :)
Haha, I do the same! I have to match my clothes to my mouse ears, and to the park I'm visiting. I even make DH wear matching shirts (as evidenced by my profile picture!) :rotfl:

So, Sunday is my FP day. I have made a plan of attack!
This is the order of FPs I will go for:

1. FOP 60+3 Any time up to 2 PM. If not available, NRJ and will ride FOP last thing at night.
2. SDD 60+2 Anytime between 10 AM and 2 PM. If not available, Alien Saucers
3. FOP 60+7 9 AM
4. SDD 60+6 11:30 AM
5. SDD 60+9 10 AM OR FOP if not successful with the other days.
6. 7DMT 60+1 10 AM
7. TT 60+4 10 AM
8. 7DMT 60+8 9 AM

After that, I will fill in all the other stuff. They will not be difficult to get.
Can't wait!

For some reason, it didn’t occur to me that we are as far in to June as we are. I just realized that NEXT WEDNESDAY is the 4th of July, which means my FP selection day is next Thursday. How the heck did that happen?? Where did the summer go?!

Part of me is thrilled because the WDW trip is practically right around the corner. But I am off in the summers and start back to work at the end of September, so that part of me is sobbing lol

So I apparently haven’t given enough of my money to the mouse, so today I booked the Sense of Africa tour. We are super excited and it looks amazing but that price tag hurt a bit lol

It also meant that I had to switch our ‘Ohana breakfast reservation to another day, and I was shocked that there were actually openings available on multiple days!

So I apparently haven’t given enough of my money to the mouse, so today I booked the Sense of Africa tour. We are super excited and it looks amazing but that price tag hurt a bit lol

It also meant that I had to switch our ‘Ohana breakfast reservation to another day, and I was shocked that there were actually openings available on multiple days!

ADR availability is crazy awesome! I have been so surprised.

You can add my daughter and me to the roll call!! We are doing the Ultimate Fall Package and staying at CBR 9/3-8. I'm super excited about this package! Our FP day is next week...yippee!

Sept isn't normally crowded or at least when we go we always go around our anniversary which is the 13th this yr our trip is 7-16th. OMG I just realized fp day is like week after next!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter