*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

So I have a split stay am I going to be able to book my entire weeks FP all on the first day or do I have 3 separate fp days? Anyone know? Its our first split stay trip.

So I have a split stay am I going to be able to book my entire weeks FP all on the first day or do I have 3 separate fp days? Anyone know? Its our first split stay trip.
When I did my split stay last May, it let me do all of mine at once :)

4 days until FP day!! I always feel like times flies by after that 60 day mark :tongue:

Yay! My FP day is two days after your’s!

And you are absolutely right...time flies after the 60 day mark up until like the 20 day mark for me.

We are getting there!

It also meant that I had to switch our ‘Ohana breakfast reservation to another day, and I was shocked that there were actually openings available on multiple days!

I have moved, changed and booked new ADR's a lot. I hope it's a sign of low crowds!

Had a mini heart attack Thursday evening because I thought my FP day was yesterday, and my itinerary with my plans was saved on my computer at work...which I don't get to until 8a EST. Was very relieved when I tried to make them based on memory and MDE said I was 67 days out and not 60.:rotfl: Guess I'm just a little anxious to get FP day over with.

I’m flipping it to Thursday, 9/6. I know that package event for TSL is that night, but it’s after hours so I won’t worry about it!

That is the exact day I was thinking as well! Either that, or going over in the evening of our Epcot day (Wednesday the 5th). I would rather see it at night anyway.

Depends what kind of split stay you have. What kind of tickets do you have? For instance, we did a split stay last November. 2 nights room only, then 6 nights free dining package. 8 day tickets were attached to the free dining stay. I could make FPs for the 2nd stay only. So 60 days from the 3rd day of our trip. I could not make FPs for our first 2 days, because no tickets were attached to that stay. When we got there, we activated our tickets at guest relations and then could make FPs for that day and the next day.

Who else is "Disney training?" I am trying to walk at least 60 minutes a day. I started at 73 days until Disney and have done 12 days straight. I don't want to miss more than 7 days out of that 73 if possible.

Tonight was perfect Disney training weather as it was still 90 degrees and ridiculously humid at 8:30 PM. I looked at the weather earlier this evening and it was 16 degrees hotter here than in Orlando! Yuck! I'm in Michigan, so that just does not seem right.

My HS day is on a weekend as well (a Saturday) and I am also rethinking it. If they do extend the 7 AM EMH in to September, I am thinking it might be better to go during the week...
I wouldn't make plans under the assumption that they'll extend the additional Hollywood Studios EMH into September; they did something similar with Pandora during the summer after it opened last year (Pandora-only evening EMH most days through July and August) and it didn't get extended into September then either.

It's always possible, but I wouldn't go making/changing plans under the assumption that it'll happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter