The Official General Hospital Thread! Sarah Brown Returns to GH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanted Jason to grab Sonny and smack him today. Sonny has been really irritating lately.

I'm glad Liz to Lucky. Lucky has turned into this righteous idiot lately. And Sam...go away.

Diane and Alexis...friends? I love it!. Laura Wright is probably glad that Ingo is back!

Jason needs to go sneak into Liz's room:)

Did Scott's storyline of stealing the money from the Metro Court when it was on fire ever get talked about again. I just remember Scotty leaving with the bag and leaving the show for awhile.

I hate how the leave story lines open, it is as bad as Days of our Lives.

Johnny and the new guy in the cafe look identical. Why do they hire people that look alike.

I still think Leyla will end up being pregnant with Patrick's child, but I'm wondering if he'll actually end up liking the idea, driving Robin really insane:confused3
Me too! Oh, and then something will happen to Leyla's baby and she will "steal" Robin's because she found out it was Patrick's and say it is hers!!! ok..watching WAY too many soaps..:rotfl:

I really wanted Jason to grab Sonny and smack him today. Sonny has been really irritating lately.

I agree. I hate it when he can't get his way and starts acting like a big baby. And he just keeps hopping from woman to woman. He always has revenge sex with someone he hardly knows, or shouldn't be with, after he fights with a woman. Gross!!!

I've really started disliking Sam over the past 6/7 months, but I actually really felt bad for her yesterday, and the day before. I know what she did was terrible in the real world, but on soap opera terms-- it seems forgiveable. Liz should have just made peace IMO-- Sam was trying.

I've really started disliking Sam over the past 6/7 months, but I actually really felt bad for her yesterday, and the day before. I know what she did was terrible in the real world, but on soap opera terms-- it seems forgiveable. Liz should have just made peace IMO-- Sam was trying.
I guess I don't agree with this. I think she WAS trying, but she was trying to cover her tracks so that Lucky wouldn't find out. Maybe she does have some real feelings for him, but she still has been vicious towards Liz and her "woe is me attitude" and refusal to accept any responsiblity for her actions just makes it hard for me to like her at all. I can't remember, does Jason know about her hiring the guys to threaten Liz and the boys? I remember that Sam was really afraid of him finding out about that.

About Sam I hated that she "had" to tell the truth about Liz b/c it was the right thing. Then she wanted her truth kept buried. The same w/ Robin I can't stand that she is keeping it a secret b/c of who she is. I think it could have been a great storyline to see her telling Patrick & all the things that followed. But no we get the typical keep it a secret, how many more times???
I think the new Dr is ugly! and comparing him to Patrick PLEASE!

Did they ever resolve where/what Cooper was doing when he said he was working and wasn't?

I am also very excited about Sarah Brown starting today! Hopefully I will stop ff through so much of the show.

In my eyes--- Sam tried to help Liz/Jake twice during the hostage crisis. And, in my eyes, redeemed herself. It is a soap opera, people who did unthinkable things to each other forgive each other all of the time. I'm just getting tired of the whole Sam/Liz/Lucky/Jason feuding. Time for a knew storyline. Plus, I remember when Sam used to be a really great character. I'm ready to get back to that again.

I think Sam is too far gone to ever get back to being anything like she use to be the diving sleeping with rich men schemer.She is whinning and just such a low self esteem girl now. I am ready for her to leave. But I do not want her to a victim of the TMK, because then they will rewrite history to make her saintly and wonderful.

And I would think that Robin would tell Patrick, but think she does not want to be hurt by him any more.

And I am glad that Liz told Lucky and told him she did not want to tell him since he is happy for now.

Spoilers:

*The Green Eyed Monster visits Kate....will she be seeing red?

Claudia is out for blood...she knows the buttons, and she knows when to push them. Look for her to target the sainted single mom.

A child in PC is put in danger because of the sins of his father

Trevor plays dirty to get the docks from Ric. Will his plans succeed?

Ric and Claudia remember their past...will it come back to haunt them?

Maxie gets the goods on Logan. What has he been hiding? Will it end his relationship with Lulu?

The Sleeper awakens. For real this time. And the Sleeper is not playing around.

Claudia and Ric team up to take down Trevor...and Sonny.

Jake is a mere pawn in a high stakes chess game. Can Liz save her son?

Jason makes a shocking decision about what he really wants in life.

All the ladies love Ian now...wait until they find out who he really is. But then, the ladies always did love the bad boys.

You thought Jerry was bad? Ian will make Jerry look like a saint.

Which popular GH beauty will be ushered out before the year ends? Nobody saw this one coming.

2 pregnancies right now...but there won't be 2 babies.

One leading man is not happy with his current pairing...looks like it will be ending sooner rather than later. Will he return to a past love?

Sam and Lucky put aside their differences and give love a chance.

More

*Coming Up:

~ Ian Devlin's past with Jerry and the power of that ''relationship'' will threaten one of our more seemingly powerful characters.

~ Will Marianna be Ric's saving grace? Someone will try to destroy what could be a turning point in both their lives. She made a deal with the devil.(Trevor). (BTW, the role of Marianna has already been recast.)

~ Claudia is dangerous, lethal and fearless. Even Anthony is taken by surprised by her plan when he reaches out to her.

~ Claudia makes it clear to Trevor that she is the alpha dog in the Zacchara family.

~ Kate will reveal her well-hidden secret, which will explain why she ran from Sonny. Kate has deep regrets about hurting Sonny. Kate finds solace in the advice of some women in Sonny`s past. Kate will confide part of her secret to Jax. (Carly sees red) . A horrific turn of events brings
Sonny back to Kate's side.

~ Sonny offers to settle the score with Johnny,.

~ Can Em trigger Nik's memory of her murder?

~ Lucky's rejection of Sam after Liz tells him of her lies, has her running into a dangerous and potentially life threatening circumstances. A killer makes a move on Sam.

~ Carly is stunned by news of Sonny's proposal.

~ Michael is determined to protect Carly and his brother. Tragic consequences for someone else and unleashes a chain of events which will keep us on the edge of our seats. (A father's legacy….)

2/1:
~ When Sam receives a threat via text, she attempts to inform Lucky. Lucky refiuses to take her seriously, and wants nothing to do with her.
~ Monica drinks and gets behind the wheel of her car.
~ A weary Liz sets out in bad weather.
~ Carly overcomes her fear of driving for a higher calling.

Week of February 4th:

2/4:
~ Sam's Really Bad Day: she is attacked, yet manages to escape her attacker--only to be mowed down by a car.
~ Its Daddy and Daughters' Day for the Zacchara's!

2/5:
~ Jax is besides himself with joy over Carly's pregnancy news.
~ The driver of the car that hit Sam does not stop to render aid.

2/6:
~ Claudia tries to connect with her brother.
~ Alexis sits by Sam's hospital bed, but not alone.
~ Lulu believes Logan's feelings for her come from the heart.

2/7:
~ Logan thinks Lulu is jerking him around.
~ Liz's visit with Sam at the hospital leaves her despondent...

2/8:
~ Liz confesses to Jason that she fears she may have been the driver behind Sam's hit and run accident.
~ Johnny and Lulu's kiss is observed....by a ticked off Logan.

Thanks Stacy.... I've been reading over at the message boards at soapnet and let me tell you some of those people fighting over their soaps really make our CB calm.. :lmao:

Thank you Stacy for the spoilers. I usually don't read them.

I was just way to curious to see what is suppose to be going on. I can't believe how fast Robin found out she was pregnant, and now this other person is going to be. I guess these new pregnancy tests really does let you find out sooner.

Thank you Stacy for the spoilers. I usually don't read them.

I was just way to curious to see what is suppose to be going on. I can't believe how fast Robin found out she was pregnant, and now this other person is going to be. I guess these new pregnancy tests really does let you find out sooner.

I know, it is a bit much isn't it?!!! Repeat after me, "It's only a soap, It's only a soap"

OOhhhh. my latest theory for the TMK (bare in mind I am just being silly now)........ Nurse Amy! Whatever happened to her?

Okay... I had forgotten about Rodriguez in my last post (re: Lucas). I still think he might be TMK. He showed up recently... remember him cracking some awkward jokes to Coop about sending dirty texts to Maxie? And Harper was already on the show by then.

Gosh, I really hope it isn't Creepy Kelly's Guy... that would be tooooo lame!

Anyone else sick of Sonny bedhopping whenever he has a hissy?

Glad to see Sara Brown is back, she and Sonny always had good chemistry I thought. Interesting to see what can of cat fights between her and "Carly.

More if you want them:

*GH PreVUE: Who Ran Sam Down?
Who Do You Think It Is?THE INSIDE STORY:
Who Ran Sam Down?
After Lucky and Sam have a heated confrontation over her lies and deception, Lucky is forced to leave Sam and move on with his life. After their confrontation, a distraught Sam finds herself to be the next target of the Text Message Killer. Hoping that Lucky will save her before its too late, Sam calls Lucky. Lucky doesn't believe Sam's claims, just as the killer strikes!
With rain beginning to pour during the dark and gloomy night, Sam McCall finds herself trapped and victimized by the Text Message Killer. Finding a slim chance of surviving, Sam runs into the middle of the road and is run-over. Holding onto dear life and out like a light, Sam is unable to identify the Text Message Killer or who ran her down. Who do you think ran Sam down?
The Suspects:
1. An emotional Carly is rushing home after getting examined by Dr. Kelly at General Hospital. With the news she's been waiting for, Carly finds herself too distracted while driving. Did Carly hit Sam?
2. After Monica and Tracy's next battle escalates, a drunk Monica gets behind the wheel of her car. After hitting a bump on the road, Monica tries to cover her tracks by claiming her car was stolen. Did Monica hit Sam?
3. On her way to meet up with Jason at their "safehouse," a tired Elizabeth can't help but feel like something bad happened on the way. Jason notes that something is troubling Elizabeth. Did Elizabeth hit Sam?
4. Tortured by his memories, Nikolas bolts from General Hospital without authorization from Patrick, Ian or Robin, who are concerned about his condition. Nikolas gets behind the wheel of his car as he goes to seek comfort from Emily. Did he hit a Sam of a stepping stone on the way?

So Patrick said to the new doc, Dr. Devlin, that he figured he'd be in plastics now. I guess he's the one who made Jerry's new face? This guy is greasy, I don't like him.
I'm still FF-ing through most of the show. I just can't stand the Sonny scene, so I hope the character can be lifted up with Sarah Brown's return.
I haven't had an opportunity to watch yesterday's episode. I loved, loved, loved Sarah Brown. I'm thrilled to have her back. So I am looking forward to seeing where this goes. If I read correctly, she said she would be around for a year in SOD.

Stacey, thanks for the spoliers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter