The Official General Hospital Thread! Sarah Brown Returns to GH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys know who the real text message killer is? I lurk so I apoligize for not keeping up but it seems pretty obvious it's that creepy guy at Kelly's. Didn't he even confront Sam at one point. I saw him in the backround when everyone was talking about Coops suicide and it just seemed so darn obvious!

Is creepy Kelly's guy actually going to be Sam's stalker, or is he going to stalk Kate? The other day he told Kate he was an aspiring photographer, so I thought it was foreshadowing him stalking her.
I hope Elizabeth was not the one to hit Sam. No one would ever believe it was an accident. I am enjoying some of the new storylines, but I wish that everything did not have to drag out for months on end. We have already been dealing with the TMK for 4 months now, and it seems like forever.
I agree that Robin should tell Patrick, then we could have an interesting story with his reaction as well as Leyla's.
Love the spoilers! I have been wondering when we would get some new ones.

Shelli Kepler who plays Nursing Amy Vining on GH passed away the other day. She was only 49 years old. From renal failure.

Really didn't like the Sam being hit by a car scene..found it too stupid. Why didn't she just run to Kelly's to get away from TMK. After all, she was in the same spot that Mike was able to hear Alexis and Sam scream from last time. Also, hard to believe that in a row of brownstones, no one was around...after all, it was just dusk which is usually rush hour (since when she first got on the docks it was light) and the street should have had people.

And then they show her hit in what almost looks like a rural area...heck, she really must have been chased far by the guy.

If the TMK guy was "Mike", he sure could roll with the punches Sam gave him. I pretty much ruled out Mike the way the guy was going after Sam. He did sound like Logan though.

and my thought was that the body type seemed wrong to be Logan. But that cold be wishfull thinking. I don't want it to be Logan

This might sound dumb, but I thought the breathing sounded like Logan and the body looked like Logan. Who knows the way this is going,it could have been one of the writers:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shelli Kepler who plays Nursing Amy Vining on GH passed away the other day. She was only 49 years old. From renal failure.

OMG. I don't ususally post here, but usually lurk. I am so sad to here this. Amy all used to make me :lmao:

The TMK is (highlight for spoiler)

Logan. Lulu finds the evidence in his room, and tries to leave. He stops her. He has his hands around her throat and mouth. Johnny finds her and stops Logan

The TMK is (highlight for spoiler)

Logan. Lulu finds the evidence in his room, and tries to leave. He stops her. He has his hands around her throat and mouth. Johnny finds her and stops Logan

Come on! I thought everyone loved this actor and that character! What is wrong with these writers................

Come on! I thought everyone loved this actor and that character! What is wrong with these writers................
I'll be ticked if that's true. They are just wandering around with their heads up their you-know-what's sometimes.

But... I think the timeline is off, for that to be the case... specifically in terms of Coop's death. I think that person has an alibi... we saw him with other people throughout the time in question. (Don't want to get more specific and ruin the spoiler if it's true). Unless Coop was killed by someone else... or in fact DID kill himself for reasons we don't know yet...

How about this one: some fans on other sites are speculating that there are in fact TWO killers, the TMK and a copycat. Hmmm....

Anyone think Manny/Mateo might be back? Seems like all the psychos want to kill Sam :rotfl:

EpcotMom is incorrect (sorry) about who the TMK is...if you want to know who it is here is the spoiler...if you can't figure it out, PM me and I will tell you ;)

*From SD:

Leticia: Her employer betrayed his father

Emily: Her brother killed his father

Carly: She betrayed his father

Maxie: She sent him to prison

Georgie: She locked his cousin in a freezer and dumped him for Dillon

Alexis: She killed his uncle

Sam: She "killed" him

And if you still don't know who the TMK is, wait and Nik will tell you.

EpcotMom is incorrect (sorry) about who the TMK is...if you want to know who it is here is the spoiler...if you can't figure it out, PM me and I will tell you ;)

*From SD:

Leticia: Her employer betrayed his father

Emily: Her brother killed his father

Carly: She betrayed his father

Maxie: She sent him to prison

Georgie: She locked his cousin in a freezer and dumped him for Dillon

Alexis: She killed his uncle

Sam: She "killed" him

And if you still don't know who the TMK is, wait and Nik will tell you.

No way, another lame last minute ending! Why do I even watch???

I am confused.... LOL

Is it: Diego?

Yes...rumors have it he has been on the set filiming scenes. Plus, if you go back a bit, the one rumor was that it was a blast from the past so to speak, with ties to PC.

Personally, TMK is stupid...how much longer can this go on for?!?

Thank you!

That is interesting - he certainly would be the last person I would have thought of. I just hope the whole thing ends soon!

Our General Hospital thread is going to get locked. We need to start a new one. Alex said any thread over 250 pages is going to get locked. I don't think it will effect our thread to bad. So if anyone wants to start one, now would be a good time. We can put a link to this thread on the first page, so if anyone wants to go back and find a reference in the thread, they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!