• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official General Hospital Thread! Sarah Brown Returns to GH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this thread and love it.

Does anyone think there's any possibility the TMK could be Mike? Might seem strange being Sonny's father but GH has done some strange things like all those years ago when they made the old police commissioner (I think his name was Burt Ramsey) "Mr Big" or something like that. At the time he never would have been a suspect, but then, there he was.:confused3 Just thinking that so far all of the victims and attempted victims have been connected to Sonny except Georgie & Maxie.
You know, I had that thought for a minute when Mike showed up all out of breath. But then I thought NO WAY!!! If they sacrifice Mike, I just might have myself an old fashioned hissy fit!:furious:Now I do think that Lucas might be a good posibility. But how he could do that to Georgie..Wow!

I think the TMK wil turn out to be either Harper or Logan. The guy at Kellys is an obsessed fan of Sams. Diego is very dead, and Lucas? No way. What do all the victims have in common? So far...Kelly's. I doubt it will be Mike. He is Sonny's father and having Sonny deal with that on top of Trevor is overkill, pardon the pun.

I remember that line, out of place, but like everything else they drop the ball so many times you don't know what is a hint and what is pure fluff. Why would Lucas kill Emily though... that part I can't figure. I agree though it will be someone off the wall. :(

What about Lucas? Remember a random line from Bobbie a while back about never being able to get a hold of her son except when she texts him? It sounded very out of place in the scene... I think it was Xmas at Carly's or something. Maybe this will be explained as Lucas not dealing with Tony's death somehow - although I don't know how you kill off your own cousin (Georgie) not to mention try to kill your adopted sister (Carly).

Well I can see him wanting to kill Carly for what she did to Tony and Bobbie. I can see Leticia as being an accident, he meant to get Carly but he doesn't have a connection to Emily that I can remember. Georgie loved Lucas. No connection to Sam or Alexis, is there?

Some were speculating Dillon.

Are we sure Diego is dead-dead? Sage? Any chance of bring either of them back from the dead?

They are all connected to Alcazar except maybe Emily & Leticia (but I'm still operating on the assumption that Leticia was a mistake w/Carly intended).

Zander? I guess since we saw him gunned-down he can't still be alive.

Harper is the cop that used to be Frank Scanlon on Port Charles.

[/QuoTE]Zander? I guess since we saw him gunned-down he can't still be alive.[/QUOTE]

Why not. Jesse just came back to AMC after being gunned down and dying in his Doctor wifes arms 20 years ago:rotfl:

I don't think it's Harper--- I think they brought him in (a more well known actor for old Port Charles fans) to replace Rodriguez--- who never got a storyline. I'm still thinking they may make Harper a real character. I actually was thinking Rodriguez (that's his name, right?) for a while-- he was acting all funny. I think the writers may have been thinking about him too for a while. But now it looks like it might be Logan--- I truly believe the writers still don't know who it's going to be.

What about Lucas? Remember a random line from Bobbie a while back about never being able to get a hold of her son except when she texts him? It sounded very out of place in the scene... I think it was Xmas at Carly's or something. Maybe this will be explained as Lucas not dealing with Tony's death somehow - although I don't know how you kill off your own cousin (Georgie) not to mention try to kill your adopted sister (Carly).

Love it!! I remember Bobbie saying that too. It would be really a bit of a stretch, but I can see it. I live in soap land (in other words I'll believe anything)

I've been thinking it's going to Alcazar too. Everyone the TMK has gone after has some connection to Alcazar. Leticia - Sonny & Carly's nanny, Emily - the one crazy Mary was trying to kill & got Sage instead, Carly - she never loved him, Maxie - to hurt Georgie for locking Sage in the freezer, Georgie - Sage & may have seen him, Alexis - killed his brother Luis. Which means, he will try to get Sam too for Diego. One can always hope, can't we?? :rotfl:

I've been thinking it's going to Alcazar too. Everyone the TMK has gone after has some connection to Alcazar. Leticia - Sonny & Carly's nanny, Emily - the one crazy Mary was trying to kill & got Sage instead, Carly - she never loved him, Maxie - to hurt Georgie for locking Sage in the freezer, Georgie - Sage & may have seen him, Alexis - killed his brother Luis. Which means, he will try to get Sam too for Diego. One can always hope, can't we?? :rotfl:

Hmmm, very interesting. Alcazar also hates Sonny and Jason which could be another reason he would kill Emily. :scratchin

I hope it's not Logan...he's another character I like. How about Scotty? I can NOT stand him! His character is useless!

I just wish they would hurry up and end the whole TMK thing. I wouldn't even be mad if they just never finished it. I'm sick of the whole thing.

I hope it's not Logan...he's another character I like. How about Scotty? I can NOT stand him! His character is useless!

I hope it's not Logan or Scotty. There's such great potential there with the Spencer/Baldwin history and that would just destroy it. But with the way they've demolished the Q's anything is possible. Loved the elevator scene with Monica strangling Tracy.....classic Quartermaine!!

I think Jason would have made sure Alcazar was dead since he shot him.And we saw Diego die. Yeah I know it is a soap and so far the only one that has not come back from the dead is Lily since she was blown up on camera.

I am thinking they will just make someone up and give that person a connection to everyone. Some strange reason will be behind it as well.

It could be another Alcazar brother. Since they have already killed 2 brothers, why not bring on a 3rd. :sad2: This whole story line is really beginning to tire me out. I just don't like it at all.

I have not had a chance to watch todays show, does Liz tell Lucky the truth about Sam? I have a wierd feeling that she doesn't.

I don't have a clue anymore who the TMK is and I agree that the writers don't either. I hate it that Coop had to die. I liked him. The creepy stalker guy hanging around Kelly's is just plain gross and there is nothing special about the new doctor in town.

At first I liked Sonny and Kate together, but even that is boring me. I used to think they had good chemistry, but now, not really.

Thank goodness January is about over and maybe things will start moving again.

Jax was funny with the Big Kahuna story. Really had Carly going there.
Sonny needs to buy a clue. Jason ALWAYS knows what is going on, and Sonny never does.
Thought Robin played that really well today when they congratulated Patrick.
She looked so freaked
Will just say this about Liz :woohoo:

I still think Leyla will end up being pregnant with Patrick's child, but I'm wondering if he'll actually end up liking the idea, driving Robin really insane:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter