• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~THE OFFICIAL BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS Discussion Thread ~~~NO SPOILERS!!!

So, who do you guys think will go on Thursday? I'm thinking it may be Will. I know it's his strategy to say he wants to leave, but it may backfire on him.

I'm so glad to know there is a no spoiler thread! I peek at the other one every once in a while but I don't always want to know what is ging to happen.

Anyway, I think Will might be gone too. Matter of fact, if I was Kaysar, I would make sure of it. I would tell Howie & Janelle that once again James couldn't get the job done and we are now going to do it "my way" -- or something to that effect. They would vote Will out assuring that Chill Town is gone and then bring Jase into their alliance. If they promised to get rid of James I think Jase would go for it. Of course, at this point, Jase would probably promise anything to be allowed to stick around one more week.

So, that's my take on it. What's yours?? :confused3

Kristen

That was a great POV game & ceramony! Big Koodles to George for beating the best! James has only himself to kick in the butt. He was one of the first to drop out.

I can't for the life of me figure out why they are so "threatened" by George. They should take out the people who have the best shot of winning HOH & veto comp's. The games aren't usually a game of "chance".....

OK, tonights episode may go down as the best ever! :cool1: Chicken George is going to lose some major pounds if he ends up eating slop for the rest of his stay. Will's veto ceremony speech was hysterical. Telling all of them that he hates them all equally. :rotfl: He can sure put up a good show. Hats off to George for going the distance. :thumbsup2 I hope Jase goes this week. Big baby. :sad1: :rotfl2:

Even though I find CG strange and annoying myself, I just can't understand the hostility that James has towards him. James keeps saying George is not playing the game. How does he know that? Is he basing his opinion on what George did the first time around? I'm not sure any of the house guests can really tell how George is playing the game, because his season was completely different than theirs. When he played, the audience voted everyone out, so there really wasn't the backstabbing and strategizing there is now.

JulyGirl said:
OK, tonights episode may go down as the best ever! :cool1: Chicken George is going to lose some major pounds if he ends up eating slop for the rest of his stay. Will's veto ceremony speech was hysterical. Telling all of them that he hates them all equally. :rotfl: He can sure put up a good show. Hats off to George for going the distance. :thumbsup2 I hope Jase goes this week. Big baby. :sad1: :rotfl2:

I was coming on here to say all of this almost verbatim! I said to DH "Wow, that was the best episode of BB I think I've ever seen!".
I love Will and his speech, Jase made the wrong move by going after Marcellas and I also commented that George is going to get skinny!

I love James and his Smurf descriptions. Iraqui Smurf... :rotfl:

JulyGirl said:
I'm LOL because I posted almost the same thing on the spoiler thread. GMTA!

I felt so bad for CG.

I admire Kaysar for sticking with the challenge after all of the others dropped out, but I hope it doesn't bite him in the behind next week. I miss his curls almost as much as Marcellas :rotfl: but I think he still looks good bald.

Good show.

Will totally cracks me up. You are all expecting him to say he likes them all, then he says he hates them all!! :lmao: :lmao:

I don't think George should go either. First James says he is not playing the game, then he says he is playing the game :confused3

Jase=dumb. I really liked him before, but he totally shot himself in the foot. What a dummy. He could have gotten the floaters on his side, but now he has everyone thinking he is volatile, nuts and untrustworthy. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Thought the POV ceremony was GREAT!! I hope they do more like that, the 'who wants it the most' kind. The physical ones, or the ones where you take other people out aren't as exciting. Ya, I really liked that one, would like to see how far people would go....!

p.s. I bet Nakomis would have shaved her head if she was in that comp!!

Wow, that was interesting..... I think that Jase should go home. Jase was acting like a baby.

On another note....Didn't James say BB wasn't a team sport? It seems that he thinks it's very teamful, lol.

I can't believe that Kaysar lost his hair! I knew that George would get his shaved, he didn't have much anyway. Poor George, he has to eat Devil's Oatmeal for the rest of his BB life.

I agree, CG WILL lose weight this go around... fer SURE!!!

What IS that slop?? Besides the "devil's oatmeal" like Danielle calls it. It must be horrendous....:scared:

Jase totally TOTALLY lost me last night. I was disgusted by the childish way he outted Marcellus and went off in front of everyone. Did he think it would gain him points????

I agree with James that this is not a team game. You are there to cover your own butt and the only way to do that is to form alliances, which are not teams. He should've never worked out anything with Jase, it wouldn't have hurt to just nod and agree but to make promises in this house is tantamount to disaster.

Will, WILL SOMEONE JUST SEND HIM HOME???? I think he'll probably stay now that he made his speech but YUK, just GO! :furious: I find him NOT funny, NOT cute or NOT the best player in BB history. He won BB2 because no one knew his strategy. This time they DO. If he slips through and wins a second million it'll be Rob and Ambuh from Survivor all over again... :rolleyes:

I was wondering how long George can really go on this slop. I can't imagine it will be healthy to eat like that for 2 months. Do you think if he wins HOH, he'll be excused for that week?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter