• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~THE OFFICIAL BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS Discussion Thread ~~~NO SPOILERS!!!

2bemarried said:
:happytv: nope I just read reports from other live feed viewers :teeth:

Only TWO more days to go!!!! :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

edit to add: I just checked out Morty's site and it looks like the fish are gone this year. Instead the live feed viewers are getting pictures of flames. :confused3 Here the link to the pics: http://tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=13568
You need to get on the spoiler thread here if you haven't!

OMG!!! My live feed is giving me SOUNDS!! I cannot see anything but I can HEAR THEM!!!

Does that mean they are in the house already....So they will have two days of tape to show on Thursday. I thought they were going in live.

NAB said:
Does that mean they are in the house already....So they will have two days of tape to show on Thursday. I thought they were going in live.
They are def IN the house!!

How exciting for you to hear. Now you have me wanting the feeds. Don't think my hubby would like that too much though. He thinks I am crazy when I don't want to miss a show.

NAB said:
How exciting for you to hear. Now you have me wanting the feeds. Don't think my hubby would like that too much though. He thinks I am crazy when I don't want to miss a show.
:rotfl: :rotfl: my dh likes the show, but doesn't do the live updates.

Since they use such foul language I have to listen to it with my headsets on :teeth:

I just read the spoilers! I do this with every show that starts up it's like a disease. I tell myself I won't but then I can't help myself! Sounds like it will be a great season with an entertaining cast!

:hourglass are we ready? :hourglass
Got the popcorn:: ready and ready to :happytv: and :surfweb: then :badpc: LOL!!!

So what did everyone think of who made it in? I was right about Chicken George. I had a feeling they wanted every season represented. I was probably most surprised that Erika was voted in by the fans and that Marcellas wasn't.

I feel bad that Danielle was put on the block. I really like her, but she blew it when she said they should tell Janelle about the plan. I wasn't sure what she was thinking when she did that. Hopefully she can get the veto and Allison will be gone.

YIKES!

lol This is going to be one CRAZY and exciting season!!!! :happytv:

All I have to say at the moment is that I am VERY happy that Marcellas is in (I would have cried......seriously ;) ) and that Jase and Janelle are very stupid for not putting Dr. Will on the block. I don't WANT him on the block, but they're basically starting off the trend that led to him winning the money. I can't wait to see what happens when the game really gets going.

And as much as I like Danielle, she really dug her own hole.........and I'm probably in the minority for thinking this, but I hope that S6 alliance gets broken up real fast........

Puts on anti-flaming suit :cool2:

So is anyone here going to subscribe to the live feeds? I don't know which package to choose, the season pass or the monthly. Basically if you subscribe to the three month package, they will bill you every three months for $39.99. Or you can get the $14.99 a month package. I may choose the monthly just for the sheer fact I may loose interest depending on who is in the house after a month or two. It is more interesting in the beginning. I don't know. Can't make a decision if my life depended on it. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter