• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~THE OFFICIAL BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS Discussion Thread ~~~NO SPOILERS!!!

epcotfan said:
So is anyone here going to subscribe to the live feeds? I don't know which package to choose, the season pass or the monthly. Basically if you subscribe to the three month package, they will bill you every three months for $39.99. Or you can get the $14.99 a month package. I may choose the monthly just for the sheer fact I may loose interest depending on who is in the house after a month or two. It is more interesting in the beginning. I don't know. Can't make a decision if my life depended on it. LOL.

Some of the people on the "spoiler thread" have subscribed. I never have, it's too much and I have to LIVE! LOL!

Great group this year! I LOOOOOOVE Season 6 and I'm afraid I'll get too attached... already. I hope they work it better than they did last year!

epcotfan said:
So is anyone here going to subscribe to the live feeds? I don't know which package to choose, the season pass or the monthly. Basically if you subscribe to the three month package, they will bill you every three months for $39.99. Or you can get the $14.99 a month package. I may choose the monthly just for the sheer fact I may loose interest depending on who is in the house after a month or two. It is more interesting in the beginning. I don't know. Can't make a decision if my life depended on it. LOL.

You sound just like me. I have been debating back and forth. I did get it one year and watched it, but 39.99 is a lot of money.

Does anyone know if the HOH will be 2 people each week, or is it just for this first week????? Anyone know???

Has anyone noticed or mentioned ( haven't read through all the posts) how much THINNER Allison is this year? I mean, WOW, she is skinny.

She seems much more laid back, than when she played before. I guess not having her ex in the house has relaxed her a bit. I still don't like her, but I don't think I like Danielle even more, so I hope she goes.

Disney1fan2002 said:
Has anyone noticed or mentioned ( haven't read through all the posts) how much THINNER Allison is this year? I mean, WOW, she is skinny.

She seems much more laid back, than when she played before. I guess not having her ex in the house has relaxed her a bit. I still don't like her, but I don't think I like Danielle even more, so I hope she goes.

Yea, she does. But I thnk it makes her head look bigger. I wonder why whe some people loose weight, their head looks like it gained weight? example-Star Jones!
She doesn't seem laid back in the diary room! I think she might realize no guy in the house is going to hook up with her!!!

Did anyone watch last night? I was so disgusted by that VETO tournament, UGH!! All I could think about is that they're standing on WET PB&J sandwiches!!! :scared:

My girl Janie... man she's good. I hope Alison emplodes after she leaves from the green eyed monster in her wretched soul. She doesn't blame Jase at all, her whole animosity is towards Janelle. Maybe because she makes her look as UGLY as she is! :happytv:

:cheer2: Man, was I GLAD to see Alison GO HOME!!!! And then Kaysar won the HOH!!! They might as well PAINT targets on them!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: Go Season 6!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I didn`t like Alison when she was on the last time. But I wished they would have sent Danielle home last night. I think keeping Alison would have made it more interesting. Like Boogie said Cat fight between Janelle and Alison. :cool1:

Praise the Lord, the wicked witch is gone! She was the only one I was upset about making it into the house (hated her the first go round) and of course it was only because the producers put her in.
Either she acts totally different in real life or her Dr. boyfriend doesn't know this woman at all. It sounded like he was describing someone else!
Yes, she did lose some weight though (as Justin said, it's like sharpening her sword). I just thought it accentuates her nose now.

3princesses4us said:
Praise the Lord, the wicked witch is gone! She was the only one I was upset about making it into the house (hated her the first go round) and of course it was only because the producers put her in.
Either she acts totally different in real life or her Dr. boyfriend doesn't know this woman at all. It sounded like he was describing someone else!
Yes, she did lose some weight though (as Justin said, it's like sharpening her sword). I just thought it accentuates her nose now.

Reminds me of a Chris Rock routine... he said when you first date someone you send your "representative" not yourself!! :lmao: Wait'll he finds out!! Denial is not just a river in Egypt! :rolleyes:

Can't blame her for "hating" on Janelle, though. She made her look like the troll she is!

Wow, I had to go to page 10 to find this thread!!!!!!

just watched BB7 this Sunday night. Glad that Kaysar put on Nakomis and Diane -- they're boring to watch. Glad that Boogie and Will will stay, they're more entertaining. Agreed with Boogie about the quiet ones going under radar and then they win.

Question -- missed part of the food competition, was that real rats?

Not real rats.

I was mad Kaysar didn't nominate Will or Mike but then I had a great thought. Backdoor Will! :cool1:

I was thinking that too. I really don't think Kaysar was very smart not nominating at least one of the "Chilltown" group. Apparently he didn't learn from last season that you should not try to make deals with people known to be untrustworthy:rolleyes:

Does everyone post on the spoilers thread? It took me a while to find this one. :goodvibes So it looks like Will VS George. I think I would rather see George go. He doesn't add much to the house.

OMG I thought this was the spoiler thread..... that was a close one. Bye Bye

JulyGirl said:
Does everyone post on the spoilers thread? It took me a while to find this one. :goodvibes So it looks like Will VS George. I think I would rather see George go. He doesn't add much to the house.

I think part of the problem is the spoiler thread stays on Page 1 or 2, because it's on 24/7 for those who have the live feeds, and they're always commenting on the show.
The non-spoiler thread unfortunately falls pretty far back, because people don't usually respond to this thread unless there has been a show on. Maybe tonight, we should make a point of posting on this thread to get more replies.

I want to see Will gone. I'd prefer if he put up jase and will in the first place. What a stupid move! I don't trust james at all.

Glad to see the non spoiler thread back.

TiggerPiglet said:
I think part of the problem is the spoiler thread stays on Page 1 or 2, because it's on 24/7 for those who have the live feeds, and they're always commenting on the show.
The non-spoiler thread unfortunately falls pretty far back, because people don't usually respond to this thread unless there has been a show on. Maybe tonight, we should make a point of posting on this thread to get more replies.
I forget what has actually aired vs. what I've seen on the live fees or read on spoiler sites so for me it's easier to post on the spoiler thread rather than risk saying something here that I shouldn't.

bengalbelle said:
I forget what has actually aired vs. what I've seen on the live fees or read on spoiler sites so for me it's easier to post on the spoiler thread rather than risk saying something here that I shouldn't.

I feel the same way and it's made worse by the long delay between what happens live and when they actually air it. The POV competition was held days ago and it still hasn't aired on TV yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter