*** The Official August 2019 thread ***

I bought one AP last summer, the rest of the family had 10 day base tickets. This year, we planned our trip two weeks earlier so that my AP would still be valid. With the discounts on food and merchandise, the free Memory Maker, and the free parking, I made out pretty good, plus we get a small discount on the special events.
We're getting AP's again for this trip as we will be there for 2 weeks - we haven't had them in a couple years and are thrilled that we were able to budget for them again! We'll go in July 2020 for 2 weeks again to really get our money's worth! Gotta love that Disney math!

Call Yak & Yeti directly. I have always had success booking directly with the restaurant.
. Great idea! Thanks!

We finally bought our Halloween tickets to the first party. :bounce:
I’m not sure what took me so long. We always knew we’d be going.
Now, I just have to figure out where I’ll be staying that night.
It will be either Pop or the Poly. I just can’t seem to firm up my resort plans.

We finally bought our Halloween tickets to the first party. :bounce:
I’m not sure what took me so long. We always knew we’d be going.
Now, I just have to figure out where I’ll be staying that night.
It will be either Pop or the Poly. I just can’t seem to firm up my resort plans.

I've been tempted to buy our MNSSHP tickets, too, now that there is going to be a new fireworks show. :)

New fireworks for MNSSHP, first I saw this. I am intrigued.

DAH villains party at MK is available to purchase. I have tickets for 8/1 and 8/8!

Booked my flights last weekend for 3 adults, 2 kids and one infant. $1600 from PHI to MCO. Always hurts. Purchased luggage ahead of time.

Will the tickets for the Villains party be linked onto My Disney Experience?

Thanks. I found them. I expected them to be under "My Plans" but there were under "Tickets" instead.

Star Wars "Galactic Spectacular Fireworks" Dessert party times are open - just got our tickets for August 10. :)

Star Wars "Galactic Spectacular Fireworks" Dessert party times are open - just got our tickets for August 10. :)
Thanks for posting! I got our tickets for August 10 as well. Funny it wouldn't show up as bookable when I was on the Canadian site. I had to change it to the US site to be able to book. :confused3

Please add us to the Roll Call. With the Halloween parties starting in August and school not starting until after Labor Day we have decided to make a trip to attend our first MNSSHP! Actually we will be attending two Halloween parties. Our dates are 8/25/19-9/1/19 and we will be staying at the Animal Kingdom Villas. We were originally planning to leave on 8/31/19 but with the opening of SWGE we decided to add another night to try to have a better chance to get in. Except for SWGE this will be a very laid back trip for us. Our only park days will be the Halloween parties and DHS.

Please add us to the Roll Call. With the Halloween parties starting in August and school not starting until after Labor Day we have decided to make a trip to attend our first MNSSHP! Actually we will be attending two Halloween parties. Our dates are 8/25/19-9/1/19 and we will be staying at the Animal Kingdom Villas. We were originally planning to leave on 8/31/19 but with the opening of SWGE we decided to add another night to try to have a better chance to get in. Except for SWGE this will be a very laid back trip for us. Our only park days will be the Halloween parties and DHS.
You have been added to the roll call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter