*** The Official August 2018 Thread*** - let's have some fun....

What does that mean? We’ll be in Epcot that day!

Its a day where Disney brings out special meet and greets at all 4 parks. They are different characters at each park. Last year we were at HS and our kids loved it. The lines were very very long but they had so much fun.

They also have special photos at the photography stations here are some of mine from last year:

FB_IMG_1532129784695.jpg

FB_IMG_1532129803928.jpg

Thank you for sharing! I am excited for this. Can't wait to hear the details. We will be in HS that day.
Last year for Photopass day at HS there was Malificent, Queen of Hearts, and Cruella Deville. But HOLY LINES!!!! We were there for rope drop and went to see Malificent. If Malificent comes back this year, get to HS super early!!!!!

The Touring Plans reservation finder has been amazing. I don’t have anything to even put in anymore because we have every reservation we want at a perfect time…

That being said, the only issue I’ve had with it is for Be Our guest on August 21… Every time I try to put something in it claims that the restaurant is closed that day… Does anyone know anything about this? Maybe it’s just a glitch?

The Touring Plans reservation finder has been amazing. I don’t have anything to even put in anymore because we have every reservation we want at a perfect time…

That being said, the only issue I’ve had with it is for Be Our guest on August 21… Every time I try to put something in it claims that the restaurant is closed that day… Does anyone know anything about this? Maybe it’s just a glitch?

BOG is closed for some sort of refurbishment for breakfast and lunch from Aug. 20 - 24.

They also have special photos at the photography stations here are some of mine from last year:

View attachment 338281

View attachment 338282

Oh my gosh, the expressions on the little guy, wow! Those are priceless photos right there :)

It is my MK day - excited!

We will be in MK That day as well.

Oh my gosh, the expressions on the little guy, wow! Those are priceless photos right there :)

We will be in MK That day as well.

He's a card I always say he's the one who teaches me to have fun. It's great to see experiences through his eyes because he wants to (and usually does) get into everything.

Omg love the lil guy- and I’m assuming the 11 year old is the stoic one:P
Luggage tags arrived today!!!

:cheer2:
That reminds me I totally forgot to check mail yesterday before we left-waiting on our DME tags...

He's a card I always say he's the one who teaches me to have fun. It's great to see experiences through his eyes because he wants to (and usually does) get into everything.
My youngest is same way in many things. He has some social anxiety but you give him a role to play or put him in front of a camera and he’s totally different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter