The "No Theme, No Excuses" January Exercise Challenge

Still too cold for treadmill so another video. I think they're getting easier the more I do.

260/400

That's wonderful!

Adding another 390 minutes since the last time I posted. Life's been busy this past week. I'm trying to leash train the puppy so I'm able to get in some good walks around the park and neighborhood.

1085 / 1500

What a great reason to walk!

I apologize for not reporting anything til now! I don't know what's gotten into me - I have GOT to get back in the habit of consistent exercise. I feel SO MUCH better when I get moving!

I have 201 minutes to add - walking and a couple of trips to the gym.

201/900

Glad to see you back!!

Been really feeling the bitter cold we've been having and have been taking it easy leading up to my vacation. Adding 45 minutes of yoga for today.

1090/1200

Even "taking it easy" is enough for you to be the first one to red! :car:

Great day everyone!! - We had around 1000 minutes added to our total!! :cheer2::cheer2:

And congrats on color changes: :rainbow:

LizardQueen8
swissfamilyrobinson
DVCFan1994
2manypets

My own minutes yesterday were 15 -- shoveling the snow that blew back into my driveway overnight. Oh, well, what are you gonna do?

We are at 48% as a team - almost to purple!! Keep up the good work everyone!!!

A massive tally because I totally forgot to check the Dis for a while...
1/9: 8 minutes
1/10: 68 minutes
1/11: 77 minutes
1/12: 0 minutes
1/13: 74 minutes
1/14: 0 minutes
1/15: 112 minutes
1/16: 0 minutes
1/17: 0 minutes
1/18: 48 minutes
1/19: 11 minutes

787/1200

I need to get a move on here!

902/1400

I went to a yoga class at the Y last night. First time I've taken one. It was fun and a good thing I did since I turned off my o'dark thirty alarm this morning. No swim for me, but a lovely extra hour of sleep!

Ack! So far behind in reporting/posting!
1/12 60 min gym
1/15 60 min gym
1/18 Away and hotel fitness room didn't have my favorite - elliptical. Did 30 min on the Procor Arc Trainer - was a struggle!

420/900

Last edited:
1/20 - 45 minutes - Braved 14 degree temps to go riding. I'll be out of town this weekend and wanted to spend some time with my pony before I left. I don't think she's as emotionally invested in me as I am in her - go figure.

285/465

Happy Friday!!!

A whopping five minutes yesterday for me - started a yoga routine, but got interrupted and never got back to it.

:Pinkbounc But we have SarahDisney at pink!! :Pinkbounc

and 95% of the team reporting in so far! As a team, we are at 11,535/21,698.

Take care if you're in the snow that's all over the news, and keep on exercising!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter