The "No Theme, No Excuses" January Exercise Challenge

I haven't updated because I was in Tampa over the weekend visiting my dad (and several other family members) I did great when my niece was over because she loves to go on walks.

1/21 - 30 minutes (got to airport early so walked from one end of the terminal to the other and back)

1/22 - 50 minutes - walk with niece

1/23 - 50 minutes - walk with niece

1/24 - 20 minutes (it was actually a lot more, but at such a leisurely pace I hesitate to count it! Went to Ringling Museum with my dad and wandered around for about 4 hours. SLOWLY)

nothing yet today - just got home!

455/465

Good morning, everyone!! Love to see all those minutes coming in!!!

I'm adding 20 of my own yesterday, for a team total so far of 13,230!!

:rainbow: And we have a new team member at red - BumbleB - congratulations!! :car:

I've fallen behind this past week or so - lots going on that hasn't left as much time or energy for after work exercising.

Anyway, I did add 30 minutes of walking for today.

520/900

1095/1400

Things aren't looking good for my exercise minutes! Not sure I'll make it, but that's ok. I'm moving. Sort of! I have to be at work early tomorrow so no walk for me and I've hurt my shoulder so no swimming. I am going to try to play pickleball indoors. Guess my former early bird walkers have moved to a racquetball court. It'll be a good laugh if not good exercise.

Good morning, everyone!!

:rainbow:Two new color changes today:
Congratulations to :woohoo:scdak and :Pinkbounc glss1/2fll!!

No minutes yesterday for me, but the team total is at 63%, and 4 people are within 20 minutes of their next color change!

Have a great Wednesday!!

I really want to make my goal, because I could use the mental boost this month, but I think the numbers just aren't in my favor. Losing a week to illness and lots of days to hospital visits, I just got too far behind. I did a long workout today, but still a ways to go. 150 minutes total at the gym for me according to my garmin. Some walking, rowing, elliptical, stairmill and core and legwork.

1435/1750

That leave 315 minutes for the next three days, because I am gone all day Sunday. Not looking good, but I'm not giving up yet;)

DD7 needed new sneakers before the Princess 5k in a couple of weeks. When we came home she wanted to go for a test run/walk. It was quite adorable actually as then she started discussing race strategy with me:) Anyway, 15 minutes of run walking which I am totally counting because I am so trying to hit my goal this month! 1450/1750.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter