The "No Theme, No Excuses" January Exercise Challenge

Good morning, all!!

I was a slug yesterday, but others reported in over 400 team minutes, and we have our first pink color change! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Congratulations to LizardQueen8, MochaDrinker, and BumbleB!!!

Have a fabulous Friday, and keep on exercising!

1/14 - 30 minutes on the exercise bike and 20 minutes of weights.
1/15 - 15 minutes on the exercise bike and 60 minutes of cardio and strength with the trainer.

311/620

I've been slacking with my updates :(

Monday: 60 minutes of core, pilates, and hiit cardio.
Wednesday: 50 minutes of kickboxing and butt&thigh.
Friday: 50 minutes of kettlebell.

550/1200

Good morning, everyone!!

I have 10 minutes on the mini-trampoline to report from yesterday, which officially turns me purple, along with jmaussies!! Page 1 is getting really pretty! :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Some Saturday Stats:
Team total stands at 7,724 (or 36%) and we have 2,925 minutes to get to purple as a team. We can do it!!

It warmed up a little so I was able to enjoy a riding lesson last night. Rode Jr, a grumpy old guy who doesn't like being told what to do. Instead you have to ask him firmly, yet gently. Had a great lesson, and it was first time in almost 2 weeks that I felt well enough to ride. I am only counting the time on the horse, though getting them ready and putting them away can be pretty strenuous, too.

1/15 40 minutes riding

130/465

60 more minutes in and out and around the parks yesterday. 129 minutes today between the 10k and all the walking associated with it. Heading back home this afternoon, medal in hand!

809/1100

Congratulations on the race! :yay: :yay: :yay:

And congrats as well to BumbleB, who has turned orange! :rainbow:

Adding just 10 minutes for myself. (Yesterday kind of got away from me.)

But the team as a whole is over 8,000 minutes, averaging about 500 per day! Go team!! :cheer2:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter