The "No Theme, No Excuses" January Exercise Challenge

Last weekend of the month, and last chance to get those minutes in!

:rainbow: Congratulations to DVCfan1994, who has reached 90% and red!!

Just a 10-minute walk for me yesterday.

We need less than 500 minutes for team pink. - Go team! :cheer2:

So here we are on the last day of the month!

A walk outside with one of the kitties :cat: for me yesterday - rather "stop and go", so I'll count half - 10 minutes.

:rainbow: And we have two color changes. Congratulations to CruisingKate and Dentam!!

Lets rock :rockband: our last day of exercise for January!! We only need 184 combined minutes to finish at team pink!

...Frustrated I won't make my goal, but not being to hard on myself. This was a rough month.

:grouphug:

Rather bummed, not going to meet my goal, sorry to let the team down. I shouldn't have set such a lofty goal I guess, I knew I was going to be out of town for 11 days this month. Don't worry, I will be back strong in February!

No worries!! We all make our best guesses, and life just happens!

Fri: 45 minutes of total body strength workout.
Sat: 55 minutes of cardio and kickboxing.
Today: 70 minutes of hiit and total body boot camp.

Total for January: 1270/1200 :flower1:

A year ago I started joining in on these exercise threads with a goal of 620 minutes(IIRC). A year later my total of the month has more than doubled. I'd like to thank all of you for being awesome and supportive. I feel these threads hold me responsible for my workouts and keeping me motivated to make goal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!