The *NEW* Coronado Springs FAQ Thread (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more question ( :confused3 ) - sorry I am not familiar with CSR.

We are traveling with our two kids (ages 8 & 2 - need to update siggy), my MIL and my mother. We're going to get 3 rooms. What buildings should we request that are relatively close to the Pepper Market and close to a bus stop? I'm so confused!

Thanks again!

The Hill Family said:
I've gotten so much great info off of this thread so far! I am very close to changing our ressies for our upcoming trip to CSR. None of us have ever stayed there but it looks gorgeous. Does anyone have any pictures of the king room or water view rooms that they are willing to share (or do you have a link to a post with pictures?). I have searched and because of the speed of my computer (obviously not impressive), I can't find any!

Thanks!
Casita 3
vmu42h.jpg

vmu4jn.jpg

Visit my website for more lake view photos from the cabana section.

The Hill Family said:

We are traveling with our two kids (ages 8 & 2 - need to update siggy), my MIL and my mother. We're going to get 3 rooms. What buildings should we request that are relatively close to the Pepper Market and close to a bus stop? I'm so confused!

Thanks again!
Here are some good building choices.

Cabana 9b is close to bus stop 1 and the main building with a short walk to the Dig Site (main pool) over the wooden bridge. Most convenient location and most preferred.

Cabana 8a is close to the Dig Site (and playground) and bus stop 4 with a short walk to the main building. (Closest to the Pool)

Cabana 8b and 9a are in between the 2 above. 9a has a quiet pool and is also a smoking optional building.

Ranchos 7b has a quiet pool, is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a bit longer walk to the main building. 7b is behind cabana 8a.

Casita 3 has great courtyard and fountain views but you will have to walk or ride the internal shuttle to get to the pool.

Casita 5 has some nice fountain and lake views and is close to the Dig Site but farther from the main building.

The Hill Family said:

Thanks again!
Any of the cabanas would meet your needs.

The Hill Family said:

Thanks again!
I love the casitas for the fountains and courtyards. I like to sit and read in the circular courtyard with the fountain. If you're going to use the pool alot, you may want the convenience of the cabanas or rancho 7b.

The Hill Family said:

Thanks again!

We liked the Casitas and thought that the walk from Casitas 5 to El Centro (Pepper Market) wasn't that bad at all. But if you want to be nearer, you would probably want something more like Casitas 1 or 2. And keep in mind that Bus Stop 2 (near Casitas 3 and 4) is the first bus stop for most of the park buses so you would definitely be able to get a seat (which we found to be very helpful for my DD4 and my friend's DD5 and our strollers)

HLDisney

My dd and I are arriving after dark Saturday night and I'm wondering if it's pretty straightforward to find our way to the resort. I know how to get to 417 South from the airport but not sure about the Osceola Parkway west exit. Is that clearly marked?

Sorry I'm alittle stressed about finding it after dark! :blush:

JoEllen said:
My dd and I are arriving after dark Saturday night and I'm wondering if it's pretty straightforward to find our way to the resort. I know how to get to 417 South from the airport but not sure about the Osceola Parkway west exit. Is that clearly marked?

Sorry I'm alittle stressed about finding it after dark! :blush:
It is. It's right off the Rt 192.

2rzc4ef.jpg

I may have missed this information posted somewhere, but does anyone know what are the hours of operation for Pepper Market?

I wanted to note down the hours on my little "cheat sheet" for the trip so I know what is the latest time I can pop in for a snack, meal or beverage. Thanks!

Care said:
I may have missed this information posted somewhere, but does anyone know what are the hours of operation for Pepper Market?

I wanted to note down the hours on my little "cheat sheet" for the trip so I know what is the latest time I can pop in for a snack, meal or beverage. Thanks!
I think they are 6:30am till 11:00pm.

:) We are thinking about a quick trip this weekend to CSR...does anyone know if they are still celebrating the Las Posadas (Mexican Christmas)? My DD9 just did a project on this very sprecial Mexican tradition and we would love to take her this weekend. I printed out the list of Holiday happenings from this website and see that there are lots of things to do at CSR.
Has anybody just returned? Would love to hear all about it!! :thumbsup2

My extended family is comming back to Disney this June. There will be 70 of us. Most will be staying at OKW and SSR. My wife, son and I are looking at CSR. The question I have is about the wheelchair accessible rooms. My wife uses a power wheelchair due to MS. She needs a roll in shower as well as grab bars all over the bathroom. Last June we stayed at AS Sports and were quite happy with the room. The only issue was that they only provided us with a roll away bed for my son. This was somewhat cramped.

What area should I request. I want to be as close to the Pepper Market as well as the pool with the slide as possible. I don't care about distance to bus stops since we drive to all of the parks. Can the rooms accomodate 3 people. My son is 11 and needs a bed to himself.

What area should I request. I want to be as close to the Pepper Market as well as the pool with the slide as possible. I don't care about distance to bus stops since we drive to all of the parks. Can teh rooms accomodate 3 people. My son is 11 and needs a bed to himself.
We were at CSR in October.
You can't really get a room that is close to both the Pepper Market and the feature pool. They are across the water from each other, so if you are close to one, you will be farther away from the other.
Here's a map:

One thing we noticed was a map along the water that said indicated the path you can see along the water was a 0.7 mile jogging path. So, even though the water lookes pretty large, it isn't really that far around (in comparison, it's 1.1 to 1.3 miles around World Showcase). We were in building 7E and it was about a 10 minute walk to the Pepper Market.

Does any one know anything about if there is a convenience type store? If so can I get soda? I expect it to be expensive. anything like cream cheese for bagels etc....

Would anyone know if PM or any other restaurant/convenient store at CSR carries caffeine-free diet coke?
Thanks for any replies!!!!!!:teacher:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter