The *NEW* Coronado Springs FAQ Thread (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mattresses are pillow top - thick, around 15 inches or so..didnt have a ruler...great sleeping- one less thing to worry about - ( I was concerned as well)

Babs

Oh my you made my day. I swear by a pillow top bed. i miss mine so much when away. This is so wonderful

But does anyone recommend a certain building number in Casitas?

We stayed in Casitas 3 - a quick covered walk to the main building. We caught the bus there- bus stop 1 - all the casitas looked beautiful - It was a bit of a walk to the pool- we really are not pool people so that was fine. You can click on the link by my signature for my review.

Can't stop thinking about Buzz, I hope he's having a wonderful time at his "home away from home" :goodvibes .

I can't wait to hear from him! I hope he posts soon! He must be having such a great time!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I was there....Only 70 days before I get there!!!!! WOOT WOOT

Hi Everyone,

I have booked a Standard room for our Trip at the end of April, beginning of May. What kinds of things could I be seeing out the window? I'm assuming parking lots for sure...But would I be also looking at some courtyards? I've seen some pictures on Buzz's site and I really like the Courtyard in Casita 5 and if they are Standard views that's what I'd like to request.

Can anyone help me out?

THANKS!

Thank you Buzz for feeding our addiction!:lmao:
Plastic covers on the mattresses sound like Disney is really stepping up the anti bed bug measures!

CSR's main pool will be closed for the month of April 2008.
Buzz
I am at the pool now (tie dye SR71 Blackbird shirt) by basketball hoop. The guy at the bar said the pool will be open but the slide and playground will be closed. I presume you spoke with someone with a bit more knowledge...

Buzz
I am at the pool now (tie dye SR71 Blackbird shirt) by basketball hoop. The guy at the bar said the pool will be open but the slide and playground will be closed. I presume you spoke with someone with a bit more knowledge...
I just called the front desk and they confirmed what you said.

If this is true that the pool slide and playground will be closed it is very disappointing that they do not announce it sooner. I would think that most people who planned to go in April have had their reservations for awhile and counted on certain amenities being available. :mad:

So it's just the slide and playground not the pool?
I'm at the pool right now and a CM here told me that the slide and playground will be closed for rehab. He does not know how long the project will take. I'm certain Buzz will have all the info as soon as the people here give him the info and not little bits as it seems I'm getting here at the pool.

The CM told me that the pool will be closed for resurfacing, but that could be wrong. She said the quiet pools would be open. I called back to change my reservations and another CM confirmed the Dig Site pool would be closed. Not sure who to believe, but we have moved to Old Key West. Not much availability at resorts for our week.

Now I just called for the 2nd time today and they said only the slide will be closed---not the pool or the playground. I asked are you sure? They replied Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter