• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The new cast of Dancing With The Stars

Donald & Peta are going to the finals!!!

Maria & Derek are going home. :(

Yahooooooo :cool1:!

ETA: That Donald is in the finals. I wish it was Katherine going home. Maria really improved over the season.

And it was Maria. I think she was improving, more than Katherine anyways. Katherine has clearly had some dance training. And she fell last night. But she's in the finals?

And it was Maria. I think she was improving, more than Katherine anyways. Katherine has clearly had some dance training. And she fell last night. But she's in the finals?

She got some sympathy votes. :mad: She cheated.

Ya she did. And I finally understand what you all were talking about with the "sickenly sweet" thing. Last time was so fake, she messed up but decided to lie about it and claim it was a spasm. She and her naughty bits should've been sent home.

I'm in the minority on this board, but I like Katherine. Actually, I'm happy with the final three.:rotfl2:

I'm shocked Derek and Maria didn't make it, but I'm happy Donald did. YAY!!! I'm so happy that William & Donald will be dancing in the finals! Now this will be a good finale :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I think she lied bout her injury and the judges were not as hard on her because of it. I also think that they wanted to keep everyone in the competition so they scored her higher. Then, she got the home sympathy vote. Poor, poor Katherine!

I'm in the minority on this board, but I like Katherine. Actually, I'm happy with the final three.:rotfl2:

I am too. Maria was horribly overscored most of the season- Derek just danced around her most nights. Katherine has amazing technique.

I think she lied bout her injury and the judges were not as hard on her because of it. I also think that they wanted to keep everyone in the competition so they scored her higher. Then, she got the home sympathy vote. Poor, poor Katherine!

I'd be surprised if she won the whole thing!

I am totally fine with the final three being Donald, Katherine and William. As for Katherine getting sympathy votes because of getting hurt well Maria has also had injuries and for all we know she received sympathy votes all season. I think that Katherine made it this far because she is a likable person who also dances extremely well and that people have enjoyed watching her take on dances that look elegant but also dances that brought her out of her comfort zone.

My prediction is that Donald will win, William will come in second and Katherine third. I also think Donald will finally get that coveted 10 from Len.

Mirrored ball and a superbowl ring, now that would be a nice combo for Donald. GO DONALD, make Packerland proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like her. My top three made the finals. I actually think Donald is my favorite, and I didn't know who he was when the season started. Actually, I didn't know any of the top three!

I'm very happy that Donald made it, I've voted for him several times and voted for him last night. DH likes Katherine and I voted for her to make him happy! :goodvibes So we are both happy with those two. I have never been a William fan but Cheryl usually does a great freestyle so it should be interesting.

Think I'll go over to the ABC site and vote for some of my favorites for next season! :thumbsup2

So do viewers get to vote on the All Star season? If so can someone provide a link? I can't seem to find it on the ABC site.

So do viewers get to vote on the All Star season? If so can someone provide a link? I can't seem to find it on the ABC site.

I thought that was what Tom said when he announced it tonight but I couldn't find anything on the ABC site either.

To vote for the All Stars, you go to ABC.com.

The click on the DWTS page link.

At the top, there is an area that scrolls to different notices, the notice for vote for your all star will be there. Click on it.

As of right now, the only thing you can vote for is a write in option. They want to know what stars you want to see back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter