The new cast of Dancing With The Stars

Donald's baby! Oh how cute was she....he held her then when she cried someone took her off but the glimpse of her....she was so cute!

....she had such chubbie cheeks - the kind you just wanna bite...:teeth: Too adorable!

Was reading the Yahoo article about the show. Love this comment made by one of the readers.

Don't watch the show, but I am so looking forward to Green Bay touchdown celebrations this year.
Joe Buck: "He's at the 10, the 5..touchdown! Donald Driver! And he's doing a victory Samba!"
Troy Aikman: "Actually, that's Rhumba, Joe. You see, the footwork is...."

Too Funny!!!!

:rotfl:

I missed seeing the finale with all you gals. A friend invited me to see the premiere & party for the re-release of the Dirty Dancing, movie. It's the 25th anniversary, so they re-digitized it for HD. (Or something like that.) I got to see Jennifer Grey. Wow, she is petite. :eek: She introduced the movie (then left.)

It was great seeing the movie on the big screen again. If you get a chance to go to one of the premiere parties, (they are touring a bunch of states,) GO! It was fun. We all cheered when Patrick Swayzee jumped off stage for the final dance in the movie. We ate lots of ice cream, ate hors d'oeuvres at the after-party and got a cool free goodie bag with the DVD of new Dirty Dancing, which alone was worth going. :thumbsup2 Plus this T-shirt with ballroom dancing terms & the canvas goodie bag with the play on words of "I've Had the time of my life." :dance3:

90ad64a7.jpg

Now back to DWTS:

Ha ha, Sherrie with the "It's raining men, hallelujah"!! I'm guessing she jumped at the chance to do THAT number!:lmao:

Where is everyone?

That was Sherri's best dance!

I think that is the happiest I've ever seen Sherri, dancing with all those hunky men, must have been the thrill of a life time.

I'm not much on sandwiches, but "the "Chmerkovskiy" looks delicious.:goodvibes

:thumbsup2 :tongue: :thumbsup2

Love Tristan!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Gladys did a great job coming back. I liked her this season.

Gladys looks like she practiced over her time away. She seems much more agile & graceful. Plus, she gets to have fun mow. :thumbsup2

DONALD... very good!! he's improved the most over the season. It should go to him!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I cried when Gladys sang, The Way We Were. It was great hearing her sing it her own way. I'm glad we finally got to hear her sing.
clap.gif

William's son started crying. He was so much better than Katherine!

I felt so bad for his son. :sad1: But, on GMA, the next morning, William said he taught his son that that's how things go. Plus, that he, William, was still a winner for having gotten that far and made it all the way to the finals. That he was still a winner for having gotten to experience it all. :thumbsup2

It was a good learning moment for his son. When we are children, we think of our parents as Gods, who can do no wring. Then to see the rest of the world screaming for him, then come in third place, re-orders things. That even his parents can still lose. And HOW William accepts 3rd place, in the over all scheme of things, will really be the lesson to his son. :thumbsup2

I am so stunned. If Katherine wins then this thing is rigged seriously.

i think it is as it should be. the other two are better in my opinion. i think Katherine is the best, but i do not care for Mark at all.

She's the best because of her prior training. not fair.

::yes:: Yes, we've been saying all along that she has had previous training. Even Len said that technically, she knows how to move every part of her body into the right place. People LEARN that by taking ballet barre for YEARS.

So, I just caught up...William did have the weakest freestyle...I expected him to come in 3rd :(

Yes, I think his freestyle really did him in. :(

HOORAY!!!! I am SO ESTATIC THAT DONALD AND PETA WON!!! Good for them!:cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::dance3::dance3::dance3::cool1::cool1::cool1:

WOOHOO! :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: :woohoo: :cool1:

This is Peta's first win. And her first time making it though the whole season. Good for her, going from being booted off first last season, to being the winning couple.
award.gif

Mark was hanging back from the group at the end. What a baby.

:sad2:

It was really sweet to see Donalds wife give Peta a hug there at the end. And the baby crying from all the whoopla. Awwww. Donald looked so cute holding her.

Yes, people kept remarking here that Peta was too touchy feely with Donald & that the wife might be jealous, but his wife went to hug her FIRST! And by Peta's reaction and their hug, there doesn't seem to be any animosity between them. :thumbsup2

Donald's baby! Oh how cute was she....he held her then when she cried someone took her off but the glimpse of her....she was so cute!

He was so gentle with her too! He was really paying attention to her and wasn't just celebrating while she cried.

Actually the baby was already crying before he held her. All that screaming, whooping and jumping up & down must have been alarming to her. I thought it was great that as soon as Donald held her, she snuggled up to him for comfort. You could tell right there that he is a very hands on dad. No, "Who the heck is this guy holding me???" reaction from her. She is used to Daddy holding and comforting her. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

As a Packer shareholder, I'm very proud of DD! Seriously y'all, he exemplifies everything that a Packer is and should be. He's just as passionate and genuine on the field as in the ballroom. We call him old faithful for a reason! Fans and players in Green Bay have an incredibly special relationship. I'll be up there next week so fingers crossed they hold a special event in his honor! Here's to hoping he doesn't get cut in the offseason..!

Is it too early to start posting about the upcoming All Star Season?

Who do you want to see them bring back? In that little promo on the finale they said something like "Past Champions, Audience Favorites, Controversial Contestants will all be back!" I am going on record that I hope they don't have back past champions - it should be a 2nd chance for celebs who didn't win the mirrorball the first time around. Also, please for the love of all things good in this world, don't bring back Kate Gosselin.

As a Packer shareholder, I'm very proud of DD! Seriously y'all, he exemplifies everything that a Packer is and should be. He's just as passionate and genuine on the field as in the ballroom. We call him old faithful for a reason! Fans and players in Green Bay have an incredibly special relationship. I'll be up there next week so fingers crossed they hold a special event in his honor! Here's to hoping he doesn't get cut in the offseason..!
Your voice to Vince's ear! I heard that he was willing to take a pay cut to come back as a Packer.

I watched our local news last evening and Donald and his Family flew in from L.A. on AirTran. How did Donald get to NYC and back to L.A. and then to Milwaukee all in one day. He flew back on AirTran which has business class seats in front of the plane and when the passengers found out he was flying, they all said, he was "gracious" "took pictures with anyone that wanted one".

The plane stopped out on the tarmac, and they all got into a limo. The news said they did it for privacy, but the limo came around to baggage and they all got out and got their luggage.:lmao:

Here is a link.
http://www.wisn.com/Donald-Driver-b...win/-/9374034/14162108/-/td575pz/-/index.html

I watched our local news last evening and Donald and his Family flew in from L.A. on AirTran. How did Donald get to NYC and back to L.A. and then to Milwaukee all in one day. He flew back on AirTran which has business class seats in front of the plane and when the passengers found out he was flying, they all said, he was "gracious" "took pictures with anyone that wanted one".

The plane stopped out on the tarmac, and they all got into a limo. The news said they did it for privacy, but the limo came around to baggage and they all got out and got their luggage.:lmao:

Here is a link.
http://www.wisn.com/Donald-Driver-b...win/-/9374034/14162108/-/td575pz/-/index.html

Awww, what a great news report! So nice to hear he's the stand-up guy we were voting for all season! :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing this! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter