The new cast of Dancing With The Stars

Ok, I'm a bit cynical too. And your assessment is spot on. She looked like she messed up, threw her dainty hands on her cheeks like "oopsie" and then Mark kept saying "I got you, I got you".:confused3 She also said sorry over and over again too. If she truly hurt her back, I highly doubt she'd be smiling, apologizing and asking the judges to go ahead with their scores, right?

Yep, that's what I saw. And I agree about her apologizing - not because she was sick, but because she messed up.

It was a fun dance, but Derek danced all around Maria.

ANd that is exactly why I am not surprised that Len gave them a 9. It also lacked kicks and flicks (or am I confusing this with another dance?)

Hmmmm .... Katherine looked perfectly fine sitting up in the "fishbowl" and then all pained on the dance floor.

What? Carrie Ann must be smoking something tonight. She said to Donald that she sees every little mis step? Um, Katherine certainly messed up but she didn't see. What the heck. I'm starting to wonder if there's a conspiracy against Donald winnning. I think he's amazing!

I loved his dance, it was dreamy, emotional and spot on.:thumbsup2

Katherine messed up and so did Maria. There were 2 messed up steps in her dance that I caught. One was in a turning section. And I am sorry, but unless it was all the camera angles, there were some horrid leg positions in her Tango. Her legs looked very weak. Lots of loose, bent legs that should have been taut and straight. I was not impressed.

Maria & Derek were great. :thumbsup2

We will have to agee to disagree. I hated it!!

I thought that Katherine's dance was a hot mess. Even before the problem at the end.

I have to say, that Mark was wonderful with her. I hope she's OK!

That was an awful song to dance to. Some of the song selections this year have left me wondering. But I do have to say, William and Cheryl danced to one of my favorite latin songs. That song is perfect for dancing to.

WTH Len!!!!!!!!:confused3 What will it take for Donald to get all 10's????? Some of those earlier dances weren't that good and got all tens. Donald has been low scored all season. I've voted online, on my cell, home phone and texed tonight. Every little bit helps!!

And I think his fans are good a ticked off about it. It took me FOREVER to get through on my phone. As soon as he got his second score, I started trying to call. I finally got my 5th - JUST 5 votes out the 25 we could have made - at 10:28. His line was busy, busy, busy!!!!!

It was a fun dance, but Derek danced all around Maria.

I agree, he did. I didn't think it looked too much like a jive though. And what was with the whole medical table scenario?

While I agree it was a fun dance, loved seeing the tightrope move in there, it was SO NOT a jive. I guess Len took pity on Maria and didn't slam them two weeks in a row for not really doing the dance that they were given. It's looking more and more like they - the judges or ABC - are trying to set it up for Maria with Derek and Katherine with Mark in the final 3. The jive Donald did last week was 100 times better than the jive Maria put on the floor.

Reading this thread makes me glad that I ditched watching this last night for AGT. However, I still voted for Donald, just cause.

Just went over to Dial Idol, according to their site,

Donald - 69.154

Maria - 46.534

William - 43.433

Katrine - 40.879

No wonder I had a heck of a time getting through for Donald, the rest of the nation was blowing up his line.

I hide the info, just in case any one doesn't really want to see it. Just highlight over it and you'll see it.

Also, can't wait for the announcement for next season that they are making tonight.

I agree that in Derek's and Maria's second dance he seemed to be dancing around her. While I don't like Derek I do think his dances are geared to the star. In this dance it seemed he was doing all the moves and she was just shimmeying in place.

At the end of Katherine's dance, I thought she just messed up, not that she was injured. I said to the tv "shut up Mark she just screwed up" but then she was saying she was hurt.

I also thought Donald was underscored. What does he have to do to get a 10 from Len?

I agree that in Derek's and Maria's second dance he seemed to be dancing around her. While I don't like Derek I do think his dances are geared to the star. In this dance it seemed he was doing all the moves and she was just shimmeying in place.

At the end of Katherine's dance, I thought she just messed up, not that she was injured. I said to the tv "shut up Mark she just screwed up" but then she was saying she was hurt.

I also thought Donald was underscored. What does he have to do to get a 10 from Len?

Reportedly a "back spasm" and she's fine. :rolleyes:

With regard to the dial idol post (highlight to read):

That's what the rumor has been this season, that his voting is through the roof and that the judges are trying to keep it close by underscoring him. I think that sucks. Give him what he deserves.

As for Katherine. :sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter