• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The new cast of Dancing With The Stars

A back spasm?? Honey, when I was pregnant, I had a bad spasm and I was literally frozen in place. No way would I have been able to move around immediately after. Back spasm? Ya right. ;)

Katharine was off step for the entire first section of her first dance too. She really got a break from the judges on that one. DH thought they couldn't see her or something. Her second number was so very strange, typical Mark, and her outfit! Hard to make her look bad, but that green fringy thing succeeded.

Maria - I like that style of jive, they have had dancers on the show doing it before. I did think Len was going to kill them, though. Very surprised that he liked it. I hope Maria didn't break Tom!

Donald's footwork was better this week. Guess we have a winner. William did great with his salsa/samba.

What's a tag?

Kimmar has one I'm sure she'd love to get rid of!! :laughing: On the left, below her name.... see that scrolling "I TRIPLE-DOG-DARE......" That's a tag. Those colorful phrases below many DISers names: those are tags.

Many are tags we are proud of and have aspired to, but once in awhile, you post something and the tag fairy sees it and sticks you with it for the rest of your DIS Days!!! :rotfl: Every "tag" has a story behind it! ;)

Why is there SO much love for Donald? I just don't understand it. Someone please enlighten me.

I like Donald and really didn't know anything about him before this season (I'm much more into college football than pro). I think that he is a talented dancer - most likely due to him being just a phenomenal athlete- and has a great personality. I know I am in the minority, but I'm not a fan of Peta. I do not think she is as good as the other pros and I think that if he had been partnered with say, Kym or Anna, he would be getting 10s every week. As is, Peta isn't as seasoned as the others. She doesn't know how the play the game, just yet. She hasn't learned how to choreograph to his strengths to really highlight them.

I was not happy with his sob story last night, though. I get that he came from a rough neighborhood and background, but the part that really bothered me was when he tried to dismiss the dealing of drugs and stealing of cars as, "that's just what you did in that neighborhood". I was especially appalled when he said he continued with that behavior through college until he met his wife. It's great that he stopped, but to act as though you just do those things in those neighborhoods is disgusting. He chose to do those things. He chose to break the law. Stand up, be a man, and own up to it. Don't try to dismiss it as just something that happens.

Katherine & Mark are going to the FINALS.

And even TOM is remarking how well her back is since she's jumping all around. :rolleyes:

Oh, this isn't good. :sad2:

Nope its not. I think its in the contract for Mark and Derek to make it to the finals! I just knew Katherine would be voted off. What a joke. I was hoping Donald and William make it to the finale and compete against each other. Oh well :sad2:

Katherine & Mark are going to the FINALS.

And even TOM is remarking how well her back is since she's jumping all around. :rolleyes:

No kidding. What a freaking miracle. She was jumping all over Mark, bending, squatting to her knees, etc. Guess that back spasm was short lived then. Ridiculous.

I loved how she covered her jumping around by saying that she thinks she may have re-injured herself. Riiiiiigggttttt :thumbsup2.

Now that Katherine got the double sympathy vote, I think that Maria is going home. I think that both Donald and William have the votes.

Does anyone know if Brooke dresses herself or does she wear what they tell her? Because her dresses are hideous and tonight's is no exception. She looks like a poorly wrapped mummy.

William & Cheryl are going to the FINALS!!!

Donald & Peta are in jeopardy so far.

I will be shocked, if Donald isn't in the finals. I don't believe, he's bottom two...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter