The July 17-20th shutdown is over. Everything is Great Now!

I was just able to chat with member services [using chat feature- not on the phone]. They joined the chat in under 2 minutes and entered my room request and helped with my missing magic band selection in MDE. I did not feel like sitting on hold for 2 hours today... so happy that was a positive experience (for once).

Do you think they banned me for not being true or having a bad attitude that I am shut out of a very tight month time -
I don't even mean the announced shut down time - that's just stuff happens oh well but today has been impossible Sometimes I'm on then I click something and I'm
on the working on it page and then can't log back on --
Oooh… shadow banned!

Last edited:
Had a good experience too. Said it would take 73 minutes, was on hold for 20 , took 20 minutes to do everything. Borrowing points was what I called for, and it took 7 minutes for each contract. So it is not simple for them either. The lady was really friendly.

Good evening fellow DVC folks! :wave:
Has anyone gotten their 100 dollar Annual Passes or free 500 dollar drink vouchers I had on my wish list yet?
I don't see a link for them...maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot?

Good evening fellow DVC folks! :wave:
Has anyone gotten their 100 dollar Annual Passes or free 500 dollar drink vouchers I had on my wish list yet?
I don't see a link for them...maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot?

Yes I did. Got one $500 drink voucher per contract so that was nice and $100 annual passes for the family, with option to extend to friends and remaining family.

Irony may occur :rolleyes1:happytv:

I think everybody that is going to, has chimed in. Either way, I'm finished commenting.

So...how best to sum up the the thoughts of everyone that's commented? I think I can best do that with a video clip:

Congratulations on your new membership I guess?
I have Grand Californian...by any chance did you purchase one time use points? That is when I got the new resort. Disney lives up to it's usual computer and website genius :badpc:

I have Grand Californian...by any chance did you purchase one time use points? That is when I got the new resort. Disney lives up to it's usual computer and website genius :badpc:
Nope! My account currently shows all of my membership numbers multiple times in all places you can see it.
I can also book via my dad's contract even though I'm not on it but he can't even view mine, which...I have no idea what's up with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter