The Irish are going to Disneyland.

I'm sorry to hear about your puppy. I hope he heals quickly for you and your pocketbook.
Me to. My hours are crappy atm in work so i'm not going to be able to eat until February if I have to keep bringing him to the vet :( He seems perky enough though so hopefully it will all clear up now that the vet cleared the glands out.

Darn airlines...why can't they leave things alone.
I know. I was orginally due to arrive in Orange County at like 6 now I'm not getting to LAX until 8pm. Delta seriously don't want me to get to Anaheim!

I'm glad you got out for a little enjoyment.
It was definately needed.

Had to share this lookie the t-shirt Momma found for me last week.

Seriously pissed off right now. I booked Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour with my only interest in it being going in to Walt Disney's Apartment where he lived when he was alive. When I booked it they never once mentioned that this may not happen and I'm reading on the Dis now that the last two weeks the apartment wasn't on the tour it was the Dream suite. I have no interest in this. Walt Disney didn't live it that it wasn't even completed when he was alive! I have tried mailing guest services for 4 days now and all i'm getting is the stupid generic your email is important to us crap. I did get one response saying they had no information on if the apartment was on the tour and haven't had a response since. I'm going to ring tomorrow if I get no reply and I am not going to be a very happy bunny on that phone! It doesn't say anywhere on the website that I can find that the apartment isn't on the tour and the dream suite is for the moment. Not impressed by this at all! :furious:

Seriously pissed off right now. I booked Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour with my only interest in it being going in to Walt Disney's Apartment where he lived when he was alive. When I booked it they never once mentioned that this may not happen and I'm reading on the Dis now that the last two weeks the apartment wasn't on the tour it was the Dream suite. I have no interest in this. Walt Disney didn't live it that it wasn't even completed when he was alive! I have tried mailing guest services for 4 days now and all i'm getting is the stupid generic your email is important to us crap. I did get one response saying they had no information on if the apartment was on the tour and haven't had a response since. I'm going to ring tomorrow if I get no reply and I am not going to be a very happy bunny on that phone! It doesn't say anywhere on the website that I can find that the apartment isn't on the tour and the dream suite is for the moment. Not impressed by this at all! :furious:
I'm so sorry...I can definitely see how that would be upsetting to you (especially since you're coming from so far away & you've been planning so much). I hope you're able to get a direct answer soon. Good luck! :wizard:

I'm so sorry...I can definitely see how that would be upsetting to you (especially since you're coming from so far away & you've been planning so much). I hope you're able to get a direct answer soon. Good luck! :wizard:

If they haven't answered by the time I finish teaching tomorrow I'm ringing them. I know dolphingirl did the tour today and it was the Dream suite. I've read up on that and really not that pushed on seeing that.

I LOVE the Olaf t-shirt. :goodvibes

Thanks. I am hoping to get fast passes for Anna and Elsa the day I use the Magic Morning hours or whatever they're called so will wear the Olaf shirt and bow that day :)

Very cute Olaf shirt!

I'm sorry to hear about the frustration you are having trying to get in touch with Disney about the tour. Bring copies of your email attempts to get in touch with them to find out about whether it is the apartment or dream suite on the tour. If you end up cancelling and you get any hassles, you will have evidence with you that you have been trying to resolve this.

I have lost track of when you are leaving. Wishing you safe travels and the most magical of trips.

:goodvibes

Very cute Olaf shirt!

I'm sorry to hear about the frustration you are having trying to get in touch with Disney about the tour. Bring copies of your email attempts to get in touch with them to find out about whether it is the apartment or dream suite on the tour. If you end up cancelling and you get any hassles, you will have evidence with you that you have been trying to resolve this.

I have lost track of when you are leaving. Wishing you safe travels and the most magical of trips.

:goodvibes

Thanks.

I'm going to ring them and see what they say about it. There email states you will have a response within 72 hours and besides the we have no information crap they sent I haven't had a response since the 7th of November! It was the dream suite yesterday and I know people are all like wow dream suite blah whatever but I'm like I want to see where he lived not something that wasn't finished until years after he died :(

So 5 days later and no reply. I rang and after three attempts to get through to an actual human instead of recorded park answering machine I did and apparently they've had two dates so far where they thought the apartment was going to be on the tour and it hasn't been ready so "they cannot say at this present moment whether it will be available on the 26th or not." I told them what I thought of this and they reemed off the non refundable crap at me. So I'm going to print out my email attempts and information about consumer law and providing the consumer with what they paid for and not an alternative and speak to them when I get there. Someone is an angry bunny today! :furious:

.. I can't stand staying still for any longer than about 5 minutes because when I have to stay still I'm thinking of all the things we're not doing :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

right there with you. so much to see and do. I am that way at DL and WDW. (we live about an hour away from DL and even though we go quite a bit still think about stuff we are missing when we take even a short break while in the parks. we take the granddaughter with us quite often and are discovering all kind of little kid fun.

I also found Mickey Mouse cupcakes:

Also on the trip front we got word today that the flight from Atlanta to Orange County has been changed so we now have a 5 hour wait in Atlanta and won't get to Orange County until 7.30 in the evening.[/QUOTE]

oh man that stinks. sorry to hear that. on the upside orange county airport is not very far from DL.

So anxious lately but was at dancing yesterday and got to see the new Disney store window display fo St. Patrick's day :shamrock:

Also question for y'all. If you were going to meet Mickey Mouse on his birthday what would you do or bring to make the photos a little bit more fun?[/QUOTE

am I reading this right? you're gonna be there next week? how cool is that? I am way late jumping on this tr. feel bad I might have been helpful (ok maybe not but heck I go to DL a few times a month and have learned the parks pretty well by now)
I was wondering the same thing. they are having an annual passholder party on Tuesday night (mickey's bday) what do you give the mouse that has everything? I guess tickets to universal would not be a good idea(sorry I shouldn't have said that) we are hoping to be able to get there around 5 ish and play before they close off the park for the event.
anyway I would think a card or one of those Dublin pins. I have met some folks who are "close personal assistants" to mickey and Minnie and I think they would like that.

I would love to see the dream suite. LOL.

But if you booked it as nonrefundable then they probably won't refund you. Never say never, but usually in the fine print it says that things can change as needed. Being that it was supposed to open twice now and missed the deadlines there is still a good chance it will be done byt the 26 since that is just under 2 weeks away. But you will have a nice time on the tour anyways. They actually change it all the time too and there are different experiences even in the same week.
Just keep hoping and praying they get this done soon!

Suggest a counter service place to eat.. I know I want to try Hungry bear and Flo's but where else is a good counter service wise to try.... I pretty much like any thing that doesn't have fish or onions and Momma likes "Proper" food. Flo's stuff like a meat, potatoes and veg are what Momma deems "proper" food!

Also where is good in DTD to eat?

and Surf's up or Minnie's breakfast?
Ok counter service input coming your way even if it is way late. we like the French market back in New Orleans square. also the carnation place at the end of main street on the tomorrow land side. they start serving lunch at noonish. but if you are in dca and want a quieter counter service head through the exit that goes into the grand Californian. go to the counter service in the GC/ food is made to order, always good. mostly burgers and chicken sandwhiches and some individual pizzas last time I was there. quiet peaceful break from the parks. you can check out the menue when you go to storytellers for your breakfast. (in the same area)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter