The Irish are going to Disneyland.

You are finally in your happy place!!! pixiedust: You have waited so long for this, I couldn't be happier for you! :goodvibes

Hope you're feeling better!!! :hug:

My family and I are doing a day visit on Saturday. I forgot when you are leaving. Take care and have fun!!!! :flower3:

You are finally in your happy place!!! pixiedust: You have waited so long for this, I couldn't be happier for you! :goodvibes

I know I'm sick but determined to keep going because like Disney

Have a great time, Emma. And feel better.
Thanks. This country does not agree with me still no voice today and tonight had my first ever nose bleed. Tomorrows a new day so hopefully be a bit better tomorrow

Hope you're feeling better!!! :hug:

My family and I are doing a day visit on Saturday. I forgot when you are leaving. Take care and have fun!!!! :flower3:
I'm not leaving til next week.

Just wanted to wish all my lovely Dis friends a Happy Thanksgiving.

Of course. I'll post the link once I've started

Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving in the Happiest Place on Earth!!! Are you going to have traditional american thanksgiving food today?

Hope the rest of your trip is nothing but spectacular!!! :lovestruc

Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving in the Happiest Place on Earth!!! Are you going to have traditional american thanksgiving food today?

Hope the rest of your trip is nothing but spectacular!!! :lovestruc

We actually flew home yesterday... well we left Anaheim at least. I only got home about two hours ago. Was waiting for my doggies to come home and now going to bed for a while because we were flying through the night and I'm also still coughing alot. I need to load pictures and sort through them etc and then will start a trip report but I have to sort out the photopass pics first because i only have until 2nd December to claim the :scared1: :goodvibes

Welcome back home!!! Despite being sick at the beginning of your trip, I hope everything else was great. Can't wait to read about it! :goodvibes

Welcome back home!!! Despite being sick at the beginning of your trip, I hope everything else was great. Can't wait to read about it! :goodvibes

Thanks. I ended up being sick for the entire trip because when the voice came back a really bad cold came up. I kept going though and we both enjoyed it. :goodvibes

I have set up the trip report thread
see here

It may take a while because I've over 3900 pics between three cameras, my phone and photopass lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter