The I Love BWV (yes, Hallways and Clown Pool too!) Thread

I've been trying to find the BWV thread and couldn't; so thanks for resurrecting it. I closed on my BWV contract on 7/30 and am just waiting for it to be added to my account. We'll be staying there in Feb 2021 (finally!).

Same here! So happy you found it and commented so I could find it too!! ;-) We added on this summer also but will have to wait a year to visit. We've stayed there once but always seem to find our way over to the resort on our trips. Decided to add on a small contract to start doing split stays. Anxious to learn more about our new home resort!

Anyone who has stayed at the villas this year......................................

Do you remember if there was enough soap and shampoo? Or did you need to get more?

I have 2 studios and 2 2-bedrooms full of people going.

We were there in April. 8 people in a 2 BR, 6 teenagers. Never ran out. They may have replenished, without my knowing.

Same here! So happy you found it and commented so I could find it too!! ;-) We added on this summer also but will have to wait a year to visit. We've stayed there once but always seem to find our way over to the resort on our trips. Decided to add on a small contract to start doing split stays. Anxious to learn more about our new home resort!
Congratulations! :welcome:

Hi.

We will be at BWVs in a one bedroom P/G view for nine nights in November.

I rejoined TPs so I can look at views, however I cannot find a one bedroom that overlooks the grassy knoll/where I can also see a partial BW view.

Does this view exist for a one bedroom P/G view?

If I can't see a little of the BW, I would like to see any walkway to any park and/or water (for instance going over to Epcot or HS).
Thank you very much!

Hi Everyone...Weighing OKW-BWV resale. Stayed OKW several times but never BWV (LOVE that location!!)

Can someone point me to info or pix about different studio types. Also, is there one pool or 2? Map is confusing.

Thanx! :earsgirl:

Hi.

I rejoined TPs so I can look at views, however I cannot find a one bedroom that overlooks the grassy knoll/where I can also see a partial BW view.

If I can't see a little of the BW, I would like to see any walkway to any park and/or water (for instance going over to Epcot or HS).
Thank you very much!
Go to a higher floor view. You have to click it every time. It is a drop down on the top right of the resort view. It defaults to ground floor.

Hi.

Thank you very much!
Floors 2 & 5 are Boardwalk views (rooms 2051 and 5051) and 3 & 4 are garden/pool view (rooms 3051 and 4051) according to Touring Plans.

Go to a higher floor view. You have to click it every time. It is a drop down on the top right of the resort view. It defaults to ground floor.
Thank you. Yes, I use that feature. Thanks so much!

Floors 2 & 5 are Boardwalk views (rooms 2051 and 5051) and 3 & 4 are garden/pool view (rooms 3051 and 4051) according to Touring Plans.
Thank you very much! I appreciate it!

Hi Everyone...Weighing OKW-BWV resale. Stayed OKW several times but never BWV (LOVE that location!!)

Can someone point me to info or pix about different studio types. Also, is there one pool or 2? Map is confusing.

Thanx! :earsgirl:
There are 3 pools, one on the Inn side, and the main pool and a 2nd quiet pool on the Villas side.

Just began my search...Are you happy with your resale company?
And do you usually stay in studios? They seem to fit our needs BUT some of the Standard views seem noisy locations.

Best of luck with ROFR!

We'll be there 12/4-5 in a 2BR and 12/5-9 in a GV for the first time! Can't wait to get back home with the family for the first time in a few years ☺

Same! I’ve got 2 years of points to use up, and will be in a 2-BR with my sister, my niece & her friends for 5 days in November, followed by 8 days in a Grand Villa with the rest of my family. 2nd time in a GV but it’s been 20+ years since our first time.

Longest DVC stay ever for me.

Love our BWV & can’t wait!

Hi! I'll be staying in a 1BR BW view in April and was looking on the Touring Plan room views site. Rooms 2051/3051/4051/5051 point more towards the Village Green and the boardwalk is off to the left. Is this really considered a Boardwalk view or is TP mistaken? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter