The "I don't care...wait you didn't tell me that" family trip

We had another "incident" last night folks! I see someone pulling up to our mailbox after dark last night. So I say someone has put something in the mailbox. So DH says to the kids "oh it's probably one of those mickey people your mother talks to online putting a mickey mouse bomb in our mailbox":lmao: So I say "I can't wait until tomorrow to go on the Dis and tell everyone what crazy thing my DH has come up with now" He says "what's a DH?" I say "Darling Husband, I told you that last week when you asked what it was" He says "no you didn't" DS pipes up and says "yes they did" :rotfl2:Then he didn't know what to say, cause usually there is no way he will give in (he is always right) (right Nettaboo? ;)) but when I have back up or a witness that will agree with me, he can't argue about it.:woohoo:

I told the story about the HP park over on that thread :rotfl2: "It looks like a whole big thing!" Hee hee... Suppose I souldn't make fun of him too much...he'll stop fixing my car!!

Jeez mom, get crackin. People are getting impatient! Do something exciting! Go buy some bucket hats...you should probably get about 5 cause you'll lose them all :lmao:

I didn't buy any bucket hats, but I did get a new pair of sandals at Walmart today. Oh and I bought PiratesFan some tea in an Alice in Wonderland collector can. The had 3 different ones but I got the one with the Mad Hatter (She loves Johnny Depp) on it.;)

I can share some pics.
Here are my new sandals:
april2010020.jpg

And PiratesFan's tea:
april2010021.jpg

And a picture of the t-shirt we got DH for his birthday last Sunday:
april2010022.jpg

And the buxton bag I bought in March (PiratesFan got 1 too):
april2010025.jpg

Also on Monday, we decided to tear down DS old play-fort/slide/sandbox. My baby is growing up. I will try to find a picture of him on it when he was little compared to now. Here are some pictures of the demolition:
april2010009.jpg
His arms got sore so he brought in some horsepower:
april2010011.jpg
and down it came:
april2010014.jpg
april2010017.jpg

Here we go. We first went to Florida in 2006. The reason of course Disney. Oh we did other stuff, but Disney was the main reason. It was our "trip of a lifetime". But before we even got back, I already wanted to go back.

Heh. We haven't even gotten there for the first time, and I'm planning my next trip. :p

Here is what I think we should do (everyone else thinks I think too much)

Hubby and eldest son think I overplan, but they're very happy to make use of the information I collect. Bet it works the same way with you. ;)

That is a full schedule! You have way more stamina than I do. :upsidedow

april2010021.jpg

Every time I see a Mad Hatter pic, I think, "Wait, is Elijah Wood in that movie?" Don't think Depp looks remotely like Wood - except in that makeup... :confused3

My kids liked the demolishing pics. :)

He looks a scary amount like Elijah Wood when he is done up as the hatter...its a tad upsetting actually!!

Well today is my first day back to work. So my days of all day frivilous dising are over.:sad1:

Actually, its roughly 99 days 19 hours 19 minutes....but who's counting...?

:banana::banana:OH MY GOD I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:

Booked my flights tonight. Down with Air Canada for 253.99 and back with West Jet for 176.85 for a grand total of 430.84. And to think I was hoping the 650 I had earlier would turn into 550. Silly me! :lmao: I called my sister to tell her and she was pretty excited.

:dancer: AHHH!!!! Can't believe you called Aunt Debbie and not me! Its alright, cause I got to go to Coldstone Creamery and you did not :rotfl:

They are offering the pre-order deal for the photopass CD. So I am thinking about ordering it. I think it says that if you change your mind you can get a refund, but I will have to check into it more. It would depend on how many pictures we actually get taken if it is worth it or not. 3 month from tomorrow we will be in Florida!:woohoo:

I was thinking about getting that..I did not know about the refund!That is great news! The only reason I am thinking of getting it is because I want to have pictures of everyone and if one person is always taking the picture someone is going to get left out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter