The "I don't care...wait you didn't tell me that" family trip

Yes it would be nice to have everyone in the picture. I just hope we get enough pictures done to make it worth the price.

I'm still here. Just not much going on. I did purchase the photopass CD. Other than that not much to report. I'm watching rental car prices but they've taken a jump, so I will put off doing that until I find a deal. We are at 75 days!:woohoo: But the time seems to be dragging by so slowly. A friend of mine just left yesterday for Disney with her sister. It is her first trip but her sister has been there before. I am so excited for her and can't wait to see her pictures.

Of course I realize and I tried to do something this weekend. I wanted Taylor to decide on which shorts and swim trunks he was going to take and I was going to set them aside (maybe put them in his suitcase :rolleyes1) and what he said to me was and I quote "don't ya think it's kind of early" :scared1: Then he said that he would do it next weekend, but I kind of weasled a few things by him and they are sitting on top of the suitcase. :lmao: Time seems to be dragging by sooooo sloooowly. And now I hear that they are expecting a higher than average hurricane season :scared1: Just my luck. :confused:

30 DAYS!!!! :cool1::yay::banana:
I was supposed to be done work tomorrow, but no word on being laid off yet. We have a meeting every Friday morning, so I am hoping to get some sort of idea tomorrow of when I will be done. :confused3 In one way it makes the time go quicker but I would like to be home to get things done.:laundy: And school is now out, except DS has to go back Tuesday to get his report card.

Happy Canada Day Everyone! I have the day off so hopefully I can get some things done around here. Like try on my vacation clothes (oh the dreaded bathing suit LOL) and double check on park hours. But I will have to get off here first. :rolleyes1

Well here it is 2 weeks later and I'm still working. Thought I might be done last Friday and definitely thought this Friday, but nope I have to work til next Friday, July 23, the day before I leave.:scared1: I don't know how I'm going to get everything done that I need to do. We live 1/2 hour out of town so that is 1 hour round trip, so I hate having to go after work and by the time I get there alot of stuff is closed. I have an appointment Thursday night to get fitted for contacts, cause that's the only night they are open late. Luckily that is the same night my bank is open late, so I can get DS money exchanged. I need to get a hair cut, pay our land taxes (and everything closes at 5 through the week). DS decided he needs new sunglasses so he will have to be with me to pick them out. I still don't have a rental car. The van will have to be cleaned as well as my house. I wanted to bath the cats. I better stop talking about it or I'm going to freak out.:scared: That's the best freaked out smily face I could find. LOL I'm sure it will all work out in the end and the dirty cats and dust will still be here when I get back.:rotfl2:

WOW you do have a lot to do but I say get what you can get done for the trip..the rest can wait!!LOL
Are your banks open on Saturday?? Ours open for a few hours on Saturday morning.. Is it anything that your DH can do(I know easier said than done!!LOL) I am making DH take my daughter to get her hair done on Tuesday so I am not ripping and running getting it done in the evening
Can you do anything on your lunch break??

We got back late Friday night and I've been busy, busy ever since. But hopefully things settle down in the next couple of days and I have more time to be on here. It was hot, hot, hot and crowded but we survived.

Here is what I think we should do (everyone else thinks I think too much):

Sat. July 24 - arrive (hopefully by 12:30) pick up rental car, find condo,
pick up supplies, go to either Universal Studios or Islands
of Adventure (DH's idea)

Sun. July 25 - Seaworld all day

Mon. July 26 - Magic Kingdom all day

Tues July 27 - Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure

Wed July 28 - Epcot all day

Thurs July 29 - Aquatica or Wet N' Wild

Fri. July 30 - free day (or as DD calls it "free to do what Mom wants
day :rotfl:

Sat July 31 - trip to gulf coast possible Tampa Bay

Sun Aug 1 - Animal Kingdom all day

Mon Aug 2 - another free day

Tues Aug 3 - Hollywood Studios all day

Wed Aug 4 - Magic Kingdom all day

Thurs Aug 5 - Aquatica or Wet N' Wild which ever one we didn't already do

Fri. Aug 6 - leave to come home

This was the original plan of action. But according to my notes I guess I switched things around before we went. The new plan was this:
July 24 - arrive/ Universal Studios Islands of Adventure
July 25 - Seaworld
July 26 - Magic Kingdom
July 27 - Hollywood Studios
July 28 - waterpark/Universal
July 29 - Animal Kingdom
July 30 - free
July 31 - free
Aug 1 - Beach
Aug 2 - Epcot
Aug 3 - Islands of Adventure
Aug 4 - Magic Kingdom
Aug 5 - other waterpark/Universal
Aug 6 - go home:guilty:
Keep in mind DH hates to plan. He likes to fly by the seat of his pants (which might work anywhere else but we all know not at Disney) and likes to call it an adventure. So of course every chance he gets he likes to try and go against the plan. He's one of those types that if you left, he goes right (literally, like when we are navigating the streets of Orlando and figuratively, like with my plans) and it causes alot of friction. Also keep in mind that I have "surprises" planned on the 26th, 30th and the 4th. I also have free days that can be shuffled around (see I'm not completely anal) I "planned" some free time. But as you and I all know some things can't be shuffled around. Like when Fantasmic is only shown on certain nights, you need to go to HS on those nights. Or when AK is closing at 7 on one night but 8 on another, you plan for the 8 o'clock night. But DH doesn't get this. Plus he prefers Universal to Disney and he thinks the water parks are a waste of time. And did I mention he likes to have things done his way even though my way is the right way.:rolleyes1. So lets get this party started and see how close to the plan we get. Oh and does anyone know how I post this as the actual trip report and not just in my pre-trip report?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter