The GH Official Thread Part 2

Britt's baby didn't look very Asian to me. How long till Brad spills the beans about whose baby that REALLY is?

Someone yesterday remarked that the baby didn't resemble Brad, can't remember who though. Or better yet, before he can spill the beans Grandmama Liesl hits him with a big dose of Propopol........ fall sweeps!

My son is in first grade and the teacher turned the tv on so she could show them a video on fire drills. The tv came on and GH was on so she quickly hit the button to start the video. MY SON starts yelling "hey I love that show! That is General! That was Brad and Felix. Brad is a mean guy! Wait till you see Sonny with his gun!"
OMG I do not know if I should be embarrassed or proud!!
The teacher was cracking up!!!!

Priceless...

Is it just me, or have the writers seemed to skip over several scenes lately? The past few days, I start watching it, and then think i must have missed something. Can't really put my finger on it, but it seems like its jumping around a bit more than usual. The scenes with Brad, and when Brit had the baby were like that, and the scenes with Maxie and Lulu....just feel like parts are missing.

Is it just me, or have the writers seemed to skip over several scenes lately? The past few days, I start watching it, and then think i must have missed something. Can't really put my finger on it, but it seems like its jumping around a bit more than usual. The scenes with Brad, and when Brit had the baby were like that, and the scenes with Maxie and Lulu....just feel like parts are missing.

I feel like that a lot, but I figured it's just because I FF through 3/4 of the show these days ;)

I feel like that a lot, but I figured it's just because I FF through 3/4 of the show these days ;)

Bahahahaha, me too! I FF so much now (DVR is a wonderful tool) that I often feel like I'm missing something.

Any ideas who's creeping around on the docks?

I recorded it and am a few days behind, but did anyone else find it strange that Maxie and Spinelli were discussing such confidential information as the parentage of their baby in voices at full volume in a relatively public place, so that anyone could easily overhear? Then when Spinelli said out loud that the baby Dante and Lulu think is there's really is a product of you and me (or something like that)-he spelled out the "secret" in exact detail. Way to keep it quiet!

I recorded it and am a few days behind, but did anyone else find it strange that Maxie and Spinelli were discussing such confidential information as the parentage of their baby in voices at full volume in a relatively public place, so that anyone could easily overhear? Then when Spinelli said out loud that the baby Dante and Lulu think is there's really is a product of you and me (or something like that)-he spelled out the "secret" in exact detail. Way to keep it quiet!

I'm only surprised they didn't do it on the docks -- I think that's where all the secrets get spilled! :lmao:

This farce needs to end. I don't even like this Lulu and Dante together and I want it to be over.

So here's what struck me as odd -- Sonny is so "all about family" -- but makes no effort and has his kids make no effort to ever interact with cousin Spencer. I know he's a little boy but still...you'd think someone would mention that connnection once in awhile...

Maria :upsidedow

Bahahahaha, me too! I FF so much now (DVR is a wonderful tool) that I often feel like I'm missing something.

Any ideas who's creeping around on the docks?

I think they want us to think it's Jason. Please no. I can just see "Jason" returning with RH playing a dual role. :eek: Hopefully it's someone else, maybe an associate of the Jeromes coming to town. They need a henchman or two to pull off all these plots ;)

OK so here's what's bugging me this week! Lulu is seen holding the baby in the NICU and saying, "I can't seem to figure you out. I thought you might have Sonny's eyes or my mom's grin. Well, I guess that's not quite fair since you haven't smiled yet." Cut to Maxie who finally feels like opening her "push present" from Lulu and Dante. It's a picture of the baby with a big smile on her face, wearing a cute little dress. So at what point in the week since the baby was born did she start smiling, and when did they dress her up for a photo shoot in a sterile environment? Seriously?

Same here...DVR that's is. And sometimes I'm a few days behind. There's been times recently where ill catch up, but then think I must have missed a day or 2, with all the holes in writing.

OK so here's what's bugging me this week! Lulu is seen holding the baby in the NICU and saying, "I can't seem to figure you out. I thought you might have Sonny's eyes or my mom's grin. Well, I guess that's not quite fair since you haven't smiled yet." Cut to Maxie who finally feels like opening her "push present" from Lulu and Dante. It's a picture of the baby with a big smile on her face, wearing a cute little dress. So at what point in the week since the baby was born did she start smiling, and when did they dress her up for a photo shoot in a sterile environment? Seriously?

Soooo true. I rolled my eyes at the photo anyway...here's a picture of the baby you carried for 9 months, feel a connection to, have a longing for, but can't have! All as a push present. Gee, THANKS!

I'm just glad that we have been spared Olivia shrieking about "my cousin" for the past few days. Oh and yesterday, I loved the scene with Tracy and Monica when Tracy talked about throwing the libidinous teens out of the boat house. I love how Morgan, who is in no way a Quartermaine, took it upon himself to make over a boathouse on someone elses property into a love nest for him and his girlfriend/wife. And now that she is also not a member of that family they continue to live there rent free!

I'm only surprised they didn't do it on the docks -- I think that's where all the secrets get spilled! :lmao:

This farce needs to end. I don't even like this Lulu and Dante together and I want it to be over.

So here's what struck me as odd -- Sonny is so "all about family" -- but makes no effort and has his kids make no effort to ever interact with cousin Spencer. I know he's a little boy but still...you'd think someone would mention that connnection once in awhile...

Good point. I had sort of forgotten about Spencer being Sonny's nephew. Apparently so have the writers. :confused3

Isn't the point of a push present to give them when they push? She said she ?couldn't give it to her then b/c she didn't push, but what did she have instead? A empty photo frame? :confused3

Honestly the whole babies in the nursery at GH drive me crazy. How can Maxie just walk into the nicu and hold/nurse a baby w/o any one checking their IDs to make sure they match? And then Nikolas comes walking in w/ Brits baby(how did he get permission and then walking around the halls?) They always push the baby in the little cart. I try to ignore these things but it always bugs me. Ok... rant over :rolleyes1

If you really want to see a contrast to how bad GH is these days go to youtube and watch the stuff from the 80's OMGosh, how good was the show in those days. I have just finished watching the entire Asian Quarters mystery from late 1985. You can hear people talking, a balanced cast, an interesting story that you don't fast forward through. It should be mandatory for all writers to watch this stuff to see how to do a story line. The Laurelton story line is coming up next but I'm thinking of looking for the Duke/Jerome one.

Yeah, they want us to think it is Jason but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's Heather. The whole BLT thing today makes me think that.

Does anyone think that Dante is the father and Brit is actually the mother. She seems too attached to the baby.

I thought the scenes between RH and Carly were great. I actually forgot he was Franco and was thinking he was Todd. I really think RH is going to pull off making Franco likeable.

Yes they are making him more Todd like. Getting rid of that terrible blond hair also works!

I think they keep changing the parents behind the scene but I do think that Brit is the mother.

I missed some shows awhile back, so can someone please explain to me when/how Carly and Felix became BFFs? :confused:

It was so strange seeing Felix all protective of Carly when it came to Franco! In my thought process Felix should be close in age to Michael (maybe a few years older), so it is really strange to see Carly hanging out with him. Just my opinion of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter