The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Where exactly is this place? I’ve looked before but I don’t think I was at the right place. From what I remember, we went somewhere a bit out of the way, in a strip mall, but they had Disney stuff that looked like it came from our local dollar store.

The three main stores are on Vineland, International and Sawgrass.

The one on Vineland is bigger and a little better organized, but closest to Disney and always packed (not uncommon to wait almost an hour to check out). International is a bit further but sometimes less busy and maybe not as picked over. Stock changes rapidly so it's always hard to tell which is better, I would go to both if you have the time. Sawgrass is much further out (closer to Miami) but usually the least picked over.

The Dress Shop merchandise shows up pretty randomly and if you spot them you need to be quick. Not uncommon for one person to clean out the entire stock. I was lucky enough to have someone grab me the Monsters Inc, Blue/Orange Orange Bird and White Castle Dress for $25 each for me a few weeks ago.

The one on Vineland is bigger and a little better organized, but closest to Disney and always packed (not uncommon to wait almost an hour to check out). International is a bit further but sometimes less busy and maybe not as picked over. Stock changes rapidly so it's always hard to tell which is better, I would go to both if you have the time. Sawgrass is much further out (closer to Miami) but usually the least picked over.

The Dress Shop merchandise shows up pretty randomly and if you spot them you need to be quick. Not uncommon for one person to clean out the entire stock. I was lucky enough to have someone grab me the Monsters Inc, Blue/Orange Orange Bird and White Castle Dress for $25 each for me a few weeks ago.
That is SO lucky! Yay you !!!

That is SO lucky! Yay you !!!

I've bought so many other dresses at full price so it feels nice to finally get a good deal, haha. I think this will bring me up to a total of 8 Dress Shop dresses, I'm addicted. T_T but it's so hard for me to find a comfortable dress that is also flattering. Disney really hit it out of the park with this dress line. I will post photos when they (hopefully) arrive on Friday!

In case anyone was waiting for this to come back in stock like I was, the official White Crinoline Skirt at ShopDisney is back in! Finally was able to order the smallest size, plus I had a $15 Off coupon my Outlet store gave me because they are closing. T_T So sad.

And here's a new one! I can't link the article because it's from a site "banned" on The Dis, but here it is:
414535 414536

"This Minnie Mouse dress retails for $128.00 and features a large, flowing A-line polka dot skirt with a white and red ribbon trim at the bottom. The dress can be cinched at the waist with this (removable) large black belt. The polka dot pattern is seen lining the top of the dress which is tied off with a small bow, creating a simple nod to Minnie’s iconic bow. "

And here's a new one! I can't link the article because it's from a site "banned" on The Dis, but here it is:
View attachment 414535 View attachment 414536

"This Minnie Mouse dress retails for $128.00 and features a large, flowing A-line polka dot skirt with a white and red ribbon trim at the bottom. The dress can be cinched at the waist with this (removable) large black belt. The polka dot pattern is seen lining the top of the dress which is tied off with a small bow, creating a simple nod to Minnie’s iconic bow. "
Oh my! This one will be hard to resist!

Does anyone have the pink Fantasyland dress and can say if it is flattering or not. I love that dress in pictures and my DH bought it for me, but it was way too small. We are returning it for a size up, but after reading mostly negative reviews, I am wondering if 1 size up is enough or if it will be flattering. I am 5'4 and bought an XL, sizing up to a 1X. Normally wear an 18-20 . Thanks for any help!

Three more dresses to add to my collection. :) The White Castle Dress ended up being true to size despite reports that it runs big, so I'm glad I ended up with a Small instead of an Extra Small.

Attachments

• forum1.jpg
    forum1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 144
  • forum2.jpg
    forum2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 146
  • forum3.jpg
    forum3.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 141
Three more dresses to add to my collection. :) The White Castle Dress ended up being true to size despite reports that it runs big, so I'm glad I ended up with a Small instead of an Extra Small.
]You look absolutely gorgeous in your new dresses!!! What fun! :cheer2:

I've got to stop buying dresses, haha... but they're so much fun. <3 Finally broke down and bought the Tiki Room dress, and also added the Orange Bird accessories to my very first dress. I plan on wearing this one to the Halloween party this October!

Attachments

• DSC03820.jpg
    DSC03820.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC03828.jpg
    DSC03828.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 80
View attachment 414535 View attachment 414536

Oh! Iwas there the day the person in question was doing that review. I didn't go for the Minnie Dress but I did try on the the Trader Sam's, Epcot and Dole Whip dresses. The Dole Whip dress was the winner for me!
You look amazing in every single dress! I can't believe you got some of them for $25!!! Lucky you! :)

Did anyone order the new Minnie Mouse Fancy dress today? Disney is also offering the Toy Story Key with $10 purchase, use code TOYSTORY (available today only).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter