The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Would someone be willing to measure the bust/waist of the orange bird dress? I'm wondering what size to buy. Thanks! It will be my first dress like this!!

I own the original Orange Bird with White background
It's hard to measure the chest because the back fabric has stretch to it and there is an elastic band. When I purchased mine, size SMALL, I was 115-120#, 34c, 34d. Now at 34dd the top feels tight and if I were to purchase I would buy a medium.

Here's a chart which is very accurate for this dress.

I own the Orange Bird dress and the size Small is a perfect fit for me, stats: 5'7", 135lb, 34B Chest. I normally wear a size 6 in dresses.

When I got my White Orange Bird dress in 2017 it came in this (Disney Springs in store purchase) when I got my Tea Cup Skirt a few months later and my Sally Dress there in 2018 it was just put in a regular bag

This was our experience too. My DD got the TOT dress in August of 2017 at Disney Springs. It came with the garment bag which was awesome - and she packs it in there for every trip. My younger DD got a dress last August & no bag. I specifically asked the CM & they had never heard of it. 😎

I own the original Orange Bird with White background
View attachment 409320
It's hard to measure the chest because the back fabric has stretch to it and there is an elastic band. When I purchased mine, size SMALL, I was 115-120#, 34c, 34d. Now at 34dd the top feels tight and if I were to purchase I would buy a medium.

Here's a chart which is very accurate for this dress.
View attachment 409322
This is super helpful! Thank you so much!

SAVEMORE coupon applies to the Mickey Mouse Leather Crossbody Bag.
Remember it also comes with a dust bag.

$169.95 - $42.49 = $127.46 plus tax. With Ebates 10% cash back you’ll save an additional $12.75. Nice!

Got all excited about the SAVEMORE sale...the Disney Cats Satchel is sold out :( FoxC63 you called it! Not entirely sure I would've pulled the trigger anyway but at least the temptation is out of my hands lool.

Got all excited about the SAVEMORE sale...the Disney Cats Satchel is sold out :( FoxC63 you called it! Not entirely sure I would've pulled the trigger anyway but at least the temptation is out of my hands lool.
If it makes you feel any better, the Dooneys are never included in the sales anyway. :/

New dresses - well 1 dress 1 jumpsuit.......

http://blogmickey.com/2019/06/the-d...bo-peep-jumpsuit-arrive-at-walt-disney-world/
I'm just going to say "NO"
Yeah, it's a no for me too. The jumpsuit is hideous - you couldn't wear it as regular clothing but it doesn't seem like a great costume either. And the dress...meh. I don't like the style (I don't see it fitting well on a lot of body types) and the color and print don't do anything for me.

I am really hoping to see a dress in the cat print that's on the new Dooney bags. I should have bought the dog dress (waited for a sale and then it was sold out and never came back in stock, ugggh!) but a cat dress would be even better!

I'm not a fan of headbands only because I wear 2 different glasses. I did try progressive lenses/bifocals but I just could not stand them! Anyway, I find wearing headbands difficult with constant switching. I really love the detail on Bo Peeps new bow. This would look great on my Bo Peep costume I'm making.

It's currently not available online :(

Someone tell me this would be completely impractical to wear to MNSSHP and it's silly to spend that much for a dress for one night. I love their dresses, have never bought one, but this one is calling to me! About $100 after discount. 410945

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter