The DIS DLRP Awards! VOTING IS CLOSED

Just sent in Amber's votes with a couple thrown in from Emily as well.

Thought I'd add a reply to BUMP it up - plus the fact that I've just PM'd two sets of votes.

Thanks people!

No piece of mercahndise has been nominated twice yet - lots of great ones so far.

Just bumping this up for people who may not have seen it and new members - vote away!

Voting ends October 31st.

Just sent a PM with my mum's choices and will get my dad and sister to answer ASAP! :)

Steve, I would be very interested to hear how many completed surveys you have collected there so far :flower:

Steve, I haven't forgotten this, we are going to sit down this weekend and do it then.

Miffy2003 said:
Steve, I would be very interested to hear how many completed surveys you have collected there so far :flower:

So far we have had votes from 24 people.

dlpSteve said:
So far we have had votes from 24 people.

That's a great response Steve. Do you have any objections if I post on the UK CB to see if there's anyone else who has been but perhaps doesn't come over to the DLP forum very often?

we're just back from dlp again, and will sit down over the next few hours and make our votes. I will pm it to you, or is it to be emailed!!

Wow - five ballots, that'll shake up the voting!

Just 5 days of voting left!

jax100 said:
we're just back from dlp again, and will sit down over the next few hours and make our votes. I will pm it to you, or is it to be emailed!!

PM please :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter