The DIS DLRP Awards! VOTING IS CLOSED

I was thinking of current things - maybe I could add 2 questions:

- What do you most miss?

- What would you like to see added?

As you can see, I've added the link - so thanks for that! And I think those two questions would definitely be worth adding. ::yes::

Added the banner to my sig :)

How long will you keep voting open for Steve??

dlpSteve said:
31st of October was the plan, unless people think I should give it more time?

I think that will be plenty of time.

I will get DH & DD to vote. Expect PMs from Disney_Jedi_Jon & Disney_Amber_UK over the weekend :teeth:

Thanks for all the PMs so far - the Best Hotel category is predictably a very hotly contested one.

Keep those votes coming in!

dlpSteve said:
Thanks for all the PMs so far - the Best Hotel category is predictably a very hotly contested one.

If only I could send in votes anonymously!! :teeth:

dlpSteve said:

Keep those votes coming in!

Barnd new members sending in ballots with Hotel New York as the only answer in their message will be looked upon with extreme suspicion :scratchin

dlpSteve said:
Barnd new members sending in ballots with Hotel New York as the only answer in their message will be looked upon with extreme suspicion :scratchin

Darn!! :rolleyes:

:rotfl:

Will be PM'ing my choices soon - no doubt DW's will follow not long after.

The only question I'd add (and I realise it's a bit too late for this now!) would be to split question 4 into two parts. 4a would be for restaurants in the parks, while 4b would be restaurants in the Village and in the Hotels. Mainly because I want to vote for one at a hotel as well as one in Disneyland Park itself.

dlpSteve said:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Very interesting Steve. I will submit my multiple votes for HNY before Oct 31 :rotfl:

Bexx said:
If only I could send in votes anonymously!! :teeth:
For a small consideration I could be persuaded :teeth: Wonder if I could guess your favourite hotel :rolleyes1

Reid

Verity Chambers said:
I'm going to pm you after my october trip,if that's ok. :)
verity.xxx

See if you can get Pixie Pin to vote as well Verity :)

I can vouch for Pixie-Pin, even though he hasn't got many posts to his name he is definitely not Becky trying to bump up the Hotel New York vote under a different user name ;)

Miffy2003 said:
See if you can get Pixie Pin to vote as well Verity :)

I can vouch for Pixie-Pin, even though he hasn't got many posts to his name he is definitely not Becky trying to bump up the Hotel New York vote under a different user name ;)

Pixie Pin??????????????????????? :teeth:

I will attempt to get him to vote. That might take him past 10 posts!!!!!!

Verity Chambers said:
Pixie Pin??????????????????????? :teeth:

I will attempt to get him to vote. That might take him past 10 posts!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

It's a wonder I even remember his user name to be honest ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter