The DIS DLRP Awards! VOTING IS CLOSED

LAST DAY!!!!!

Get any votes in because after today the voting stops and the counting starts!

Steve, I'll be posting mine up this evening as the quiz has kept me somewhat busy ;)

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED

Thanks to all who have sent in their choices - I'll count up all the votes and announce the results when I get some time. If you meant to give in your choices but forgot then you still can PM me with them but be quick because as soon as I start counting up the results no more entries will be allowed.

Thanks again people :wave2:

Sorry Steve didn't get a chance to post.
Will be interesting to see the results :)

If you send them in today they'll still go towards the totals - I have a busy day so people have a good few hours grace with late entries.

Steve, my nose is getting the better of me and I wondered how the results were looking :)

I've been and am still on hols at the moment so spending very little time on my PC - when I return to work on Monday I'll get going on the results.

Thank you Steve!

And thank you for all your work with this :)

dlpSteve said:
I've been and am still on hols at the moment so spending very little time on my PC - when I return to work on Monday I'll get going on the results.
Hope you are enjoying your break :)

Just wondering did Steve ever get the results of the 'DIS Awards' posted? I was offline for a few months and now have done a few searches but can't find results.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter