The Dasani Girl is headed to the beach again! New pics added

We're off to the Ranch this weekend:eeyore: :cool1: Saving the beach for August when the water is finally warm! :goodvibes

How do you go about renting a lovely condo like that? (We've always stayed in hotels when we travel.) Do you have maid service, or do you have to bring your own linens, etc? :confused3 The place looked fabulous! :)

Hey joining on the BEACH FUN ! ! ! !

I love the beach not as much as disney though :wizard:

Hey Heather I'm back and I'm here :woohoo:. Loving your report so far, your condo looked awesome. Thats what I loved about Miami, waking up and having a view of the sea, its so serene. Cant wait for more updates :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We vacation every year at Seaside (you pretty much passed it on the way in - it's on 30A about 20 minutes west of PCB) and seeing the pics reminded me of my favorite beach. Can't wait to read more!

We're off to the Ranch this weekend:eeyore: :cool1: Saving the beach for August when the water is finally warm! :goodvibes

How do you go about renting a lovely condo like that? (We've always stayed in hotels when we travel.) Do you have maid service, or do you have to bring your own linens, etc? :confused3 The place looked fabulous! :)

:woohoo: Hope you have a great weekend!

Well, I'm a travel agent in training, so it's my nature to look up condos online. I search and search, looking for the best price, the best views, and making sure the owners are legit. I've found that booking a rental by an owner rather than a business is alot more personal and usually alot cheaper. That condo was only $1500 for the whole week, which isn't bad considering the location and that it was a 3 bedroom. Everything is provided, towels, bed sheets, alot of times there's dishwashing liquid or laundry detergent left over from the last guests. A cleaning service comes after you leave, no one comes the whole week, so you have to pick up after yourself if you want a clean condo. Also, no towel animals unless you make them on your own! :lmao:

If you ever need any help finding one, I'd be glad to try and help you! :thumbsup2

Hey joining on the BEACH FUN ! ! ! !

I love the beach not as much as disney though :wizard:

:banana: Glad you could join us!! I love the beach too, but Disney just HAS it. You can daydream all day about different things, whereas the beach is more about being SO relaxing and peaceful.

Hey Heather I'm back and I'm here :woohoo:. Loving your report so far, your condo looked awesome. Thats what I loved about Miami, waking up and having a view of the sea, its so serene. Cant wait for more updates :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Welcome home!!! Glad you made your way here, it just wasn't the same without ya!

We vacation every year at Seaside (you pretty much passed it on the way in - it's on 30A about 20 minutes west of PCB) and seeing the pics reminded me of my favorite beach. Can't wait to read more!

I think I remember seeing that! :idea: I'm glad you posted, I feel like a celebrity is reading my report! :rotfl2: I remember when you were pregnant and your little girl has gotten so big! She's beautiful.
Thanks for reading!

I think I remember seeing that! :idea: I'm glad you posted, I feel like a celebrity is reading my report! :rotfl2: I remember when you were pregnant and your little girl has gotten so big! She's beautiful.
Thanks for reading!

A celebrity! Holy cow, where is that celebrity paycheck? :rotfl:

She really has grown fast. Looking at your nephew makes me think of her. And in fact, about that time (9m) she was doing a funny face too. It was kinda like that, with her lips poked out together like she was sniffing a dog's butt. :rotfl:

A celebrity! Holy cow, where is that celebrity paycheck? :rotfl:

She really has grown fast. Looking at your nephew makes me think of her. And in fact, about that time (9m) she was doing a funny face too. It was kinda like that, with her lips poked out together like she was sniffing a dog's butt. :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I don't know. Haha.

That's exactly what he does! He snorts when he does it, it's so funny and cute!

?? :confused3

Day 2. May 4th. Sunday. Part 1.

This is Logan's first day to ever be in sand or water or anything, so this installment is mostly pictures of him. Hope you like babies!!

We woke up at 9am, ready to get on the beach finally! But not without some sunblock first:

d2-027.jpg

d2-028.jpg

064-d2.jpg

065-d2.jpg

066-d2.jpg

067-d2.jpg

068-d2.jpg

d2-029.jpg

The paparazzi found him!

074-d2.jpg

075-d2.jpg

079-d2.jpg

080-d2.jpg

082-d2.jpg

He did NOT like that water. Too cold!

So he just decided to chill in his chair for awhile.

084-d2.jpg

d2-041.jpg

d2-044.jpg

d2-048.jpg

d2-035.jpg

099-d2.jpg

103-d2.jpg

102-d2.jpg

108-d2.jpg

109-d2.jpg

Juice break.

097-d2.jpg

093-d2.jpg

Part 2 of Day 2 will be next!!!! Stay tuned!

aww i love the pics of Logan on the beach! && your towel is cute! I have an ariel one my parents tease me about

LURKERS!!!!

Please come out and show yourself! I see the thread views going up but hardly any posts. So if you're reading, come say hi! :wave2:

You will get more!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Thanks!! I have a Tinkerbell towel too!! I'd get Ariel if I found it anywhere!! :rotfl: I see nothing wrong with it.

He he I have 3 Ariel towels. Nick got me one a while back and then my friend got me one and personalized it for my 21st birthday, it was so thoughtful and sweet :lovestruc. I don't use them though as I dont want to rui them or for them to fade, sad I know. I have a few other Disney towels I don't use too, I buy one each time I go and then keep them in the cupboard. I did use my Tigger one though, although I did try to resist :lmao:

This time difference sucks, I have just got home from work and come to check on any updates and its still early over there. Some nights I'm up till 1-2am waiting for people to come on, it would be so much easier if I lived over there... and so much closer to Disney :goodvibes

Ariel, what is the time difference? I know for me, on the east coast, we are six hours ahead of Hawaii. But, I have no idea what it is in England. Do you gain hours when coming here or do you lose? How is the jet lag either way? Jet lag from Hawaii, when we got back, was horrible. It took us at least 3 days to get back into our normal sleep patterns. Just curious.

Ariel, what is the time difference? I know for me, on the east coast, we are six hours ahead of Hawaii. But, I have no idea what it is in England. Do you gain hours when coming here or do you lose? How is the jet lag either way? Jet lag from Hawaii, when we got back, was horrible. It took us at least 3 days to get back into our normal sleep patterns. Just curious.

Um not quite sure what the time difference is from you but we are 5 hours ahead of Florida. When we fly over we gain 5 hours which is good cause by the time we get off the plane, through immigration, collect our luggage, get our hire car and get to our accommodation its normally about 5pm not 10pm like it would be in our country. That way we have time to get some tea, go in the pool etc before bedtime. Coming back is when we lose the time, and not only do we lose 5 hours but we normally get a night flight back and get very little, if any sleep. When we get back we are so tired, but its better than having jet lag whilst on holiday, that sucks :sad2:.

I never realized it was so far to Hawaii. 6 hours time difference is crazy, its only 5 hours between England and Florida :confused3. How long did it take to get to Hawaii from where you are?

Cute beach photos!! :thumbsup2

Love his cute little beach chair!

And I like your white thongs... ahem, I mean, flip-flops, too!

I love flip-flops! :)

Ariel, sorry I don't know how to copy and paste people's responses so I just use their web name.
Anyway, we are in Ohio, so we are on Florida time. So when you tell me about gaining the hours coming here, I knew what you were talking about because that's exactly how it was for us going to Hawaii. We left Cleveland, OH and flew to Phoenix, Arizona and that was about a 3 hour flight. Had and layover there and then it's another 6 hour flight to Honolulu. I was glad for the layover. My parents are going back this summer and have an 8 hour flight out of Houston. NO THANK YOU! It was hard enough for our 6 our flight. And, on the way back last summer, my husband got bit by a shark on our Hawaiian vacation, and had to sit with his leg completely straight for those 6 hours.
Sorry, just went on a tangent. :rotfl: :rotfl:
Thanks for replying though. I'm reading your trip report and can't wait to read more!

Great Beach Photos! Logan is too cute!! I have to ask - what is your manicure called? I think your nails look very nice! Not sure if I have ever seen black on the tip - but it has been years since I got my nails done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter