The Dasani Girl is headed to the beach again! New pics added

:beach: :beach: :beach: :beach: :beach: :beach: :beach: :beach: :beach: :beach:
I'm here!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
(my most happiest "happy place" is the beach!)

Thanks for being here! I love the beach too! :thumbsup2

Oh the beach! Your room looks amazing!

Thanks!!! :wave2:

Hey Heather. Great report so far. I'm am enjoying living vicariously through all of the other TR's. I just know that my DH thinks I'm a super geek! I seriously think that I need some therapy.

Thank you! Nah, you're not a geek around here! No therapy needed.

I made it!! Great start, loving the pics. Your nephew is so cute!

So, how was the condo? It looks really nice, did y'all enjoy it there?? Did the bikers ever leave??popcorn::

Glad you made it! :woohoo: The condo was nice, we really had fun. Fortunately the bikers left the next day!

Oh Cool beans....I love your trip reports:cheer2:

Your nephew is absolutely adorable!!! Love his faces :)

And your room looks amazing!

Thank you!! I think he's pretty adorable too :love:

Heather hope you were wearing jeans will playing checkers!:thumbsup2
Great start.
DH has a harley. We have been to Daytona at bike week a couple of times, not really my thing!

Jeans while playing checkers??? :eek: I wouldn't dare! That is SO tacky! :rolleyes:
Do you ride with DH on his bike??

your nephew is such a cutie-pie! The view from the condo is gorgeous! I hope you ejoyed your vacation!

Thank you, I think so too. I loved the view, it's so gorgeous.

The condo is really nice! So far so good except for the whole biker thing! Jeez.

:rotfl: I know! It did get better though, so no complaints!

Hi Heather,
Loving your trip reports. So funny, me and my twin sister came over from Australia last May to WDW and I SWEAR we sat across from you and your husband on one of the buses, I remember seeing your new looking wedding ring and thinking you must be on your honeymoon! It was early Mayish, we arrived on the 13th I think and it must have been mid way into the trip when I think I saw you....were you there around that time? Anyway, when I read your first trip report I though hey, I've seen her before!!!! Well, keep up the great reports!:)

I'm here too!! Cute start to your report! I mean your nephew, not the bikies... :lmao:

I'm a teacher, and in the middle of writing our massive half-yearly reports. Your trip report(s) are a great little distraction from writing reports! Thankyou! :cheer2:

Someone mentioned wearing jeans while playing checkers, but I think you should've been wearing bib overalls with a piece of straw hangin out of your mouth.;) I read what that person wrote on your pretrippie about your wedding and couldn't believe it. I'm glad that you stuck up for your family and friend. Just because someone has an opinion, it doesn't mean they always need to share it. Sometimes you just need to keep your opinions to yourself. Keep posting so I can feed my obsession.:)

guess who.....!!!!!!

Schools out! Im free until september. Which means im back! Anyways, love the TR so far! I LOVE the beach. are you far from one in LA? I'm only 5 minutes away, so I cant fathom having to go on a trip just to get there! But the condo looks awesome, and how cute is logan! I love the weird face with his 2 little teeth sticking out.

Now you have to post the next update, im not a very patient person!

haha love the checkers! What a cute little kid your nephew is. Those faces are priceless, something I'm sure he will have to be reminded (embarassed) of for years to come! Great start

great pics! I love the one of Logan "driving"

ooh, Logan is an Elvis impersonator, too! Your sister could make some good money off of him as the "Elvis Baby" :lmao:

No not much anymore. He rides it once in a while to work and that is about it.
he want a new one, and I said yeah to sit in the garage and keep the other one company.

Hi Heather,
Loving your trip reports. So funny, me and my twin sister came over from Australia last May to WDW and I SWEAR we sat across from you and your husband on one of the buses, I remember seeing your new looking wedding ring and thinking you must be on your honeymoon! It was early Mayish, we arrived on the 13th I think and it must have been mid way into the trip when I think I saw you....were you there around that time? Anyway, when I read your first trip report I though hey, I've seen her before!!!! Well, keep up the great reports!:)

Hey! That's SO crazy!!!! Small world I guess. Amazing that you remember that! We were there from May 13-19 so it was probably us.
Thanks!!!

I'm here too!! Cute start to your report! I mean your nephew, not the bikies... :lmao:

I'm a teacher, and in the middle of writing our massive half-yearly reports. Your trip report(s) are a great little distraction from writing reports! Thankyou! :cheer2:

Yay! :woohoo: Thanks for coming! I'm glad I can help be a distraction haha. I'm good for something at least!

Someone mentioned wearing jeans while playing checkers, but I think you should've been wearing bib overalls with a piece of straw hangin out of your mouth.;) I read what that person wrote on your pretrippie about your wedding and couldn't believe it. I'm glad that you stuck up for your family and friend. Just because someone has an opinion, it doesn't mean they always need to share it. Sometimes you just need to keep your opinions to yourself. Keep posting so I can feed my obsession.:)

:rotfl: :rotfl: You're right, I should have been wearing that. I agree that sometimes it's better to keep your opinion to yourself. I told them what I thought and I'm not giving it a second thought because it isn't worth my time. I have better things to think about. :rolleyes:
Thanks for reading!!

guess who.....!!!!!!

Schools out! Im free until september. Which means im back! Anyways, love the TR so far! I LOVE the beach. are you far from one in LA? I'm only 5 minutes away, so I cant fathom having to go on a trip just to get there! But the condo looks awesome, and how cute is logan! I love the weird face with his 2 little teeth sticking out.

Now you have to post the next update, im not a very patient person!

You made it! Bout time girl! ;) I'm glad you have alot of free time. I hope you spend it on my reports! We have beaches close, but if we want pretty water we have to drive about 4 1/2 hours. Believe me, Florida water is worth it. The water here is like a big mud hole.

haha love the checkers! What a cute little kid your nephew is. Those faces are priceless, something I'm sure he will have to be reminded (embarassed) of for years to come! Great start

I agree, he's definitely a cutie! I can't wait to show him those pictures when he gets older! :lmao:

great pics! I love the one of Logan "driving"

ooh, Logan is an Elvis impersonator, too! Your sister could make some good money off of him as the "Elvis Baby" :lmao:

LOL He does look like Elvis!!! That's funny.

Great start Heather!

Logan is adorable!!!

The condo looks gorgeous!

Thanks so much! :wave2:

No not much anymore. He rides it once in a while to work and that is about it.
he want a new one, and I said yeah to sit in the garage and keep the other one company.

That's like Darren. He has a four wheeler that he never rides. It's just taking up space in the garage. Along with the lawn mower...I guess we wouldn't have gotten hail damage if we'd keep our cars in the garage...But that would be too predictable, right? :rotfl2:

Alright now, I am getting antsy!! I want to see more pics of the beach!!! :rotfl:

We are going back to PCB in September and that is just too long of a wait for me! You would have thought I haven't been there in years even though I was earlier this month!:lmao:

Alright now, I am getting antsy!! I want to see more pics of the beach!!! :rotfl:

We are going back to PCB in September and that is just too long of a wait for me! You would have thought I haven't been there in years even though I was earlier this month!:lmao:

I'll try to get an update out today. I really need to clean house though! :rolleyes1

How lucky that you're going back in September! I hope you have a great time and no hurricanes are around at that point!

I'm in for your beach report!

The condo looks super nice......can't wait to hear more about your trip! :goodvibes

I'll try to get an update out today. I really need to clean house though! :rolleyes1

How lucky that you're going back in September! I hope you have a great time and no hurricanes are around at that point!

Well, my in-laws are wanting to go down there and buy a condo. So, we are going to enjoy our weekend while they search for one!! Which, means later on we have somewhere to stay for free!!:thumbsup2

Anyone else having trouble viewing the pictures?

I'm in for your beach report!

The condo looks super nice......can't wait to hear more about your trip! :goodvibes

Glad you made it here!!! The condo was great!

Well, my in-laws are wanting to go down there and buy a condo. So, we are going to enjoy our weekend while they search for one!! Which, means later on we have somewhere to stay for free!!:thumbsup2

Go ahead and rub it in!!! Meanie :rolleyes:

:rotfl: You're so lucky! You'll have to let me know which one they decide to get. Do they want one directly on the beach?

Anyone else having trouble viewing the pictures?

I just checked and I am too. Photobucket must be having issues because I can't even get into my albums. I'll have an update ready when they come back up, hopefully.

Glad you made it here!!! The condo was great!

Go ahead and rub it in!!! Meanie :rolleyes:

:rotfl: You're so lucky! You'll have to let me know which one they decide to get. Do they want one directly on the beach?[\QUOTE]

Well, either on the beach or across the street from the beach. They have friends who own one somewhere down Thomas Drive and they just drive a golf cart to the beach. I will take it either way!:lmao:

Lovin' your beach report! Your nephew is precious! Must be something about that age--dh's cousin's baby girl is about that old and she has taken to wrinkling her nose and snorting like she smells something bad. We were cracking up over Mother's Day at her!

The condo is beautiful! Dang, do you know what skanky places we stayed at in Myrtle Beach when I was your age? with names like the Victory Motel and the Sea Witch...:rotfl: Florida was just too far to drive!

I love PCB & Destin. I'm actually headed there this weekend. Mind if I jump in and read along?

Well, either on the beach or across the street from the beach. They have friends who own one somewhere down Thomas Drive and they just drive a golf cart to the beach. I will take it either way!:lmao:

That's awesome! I would take it either way too!
Did I mention how much I like you lately? :rolleyes1 :lmao:

Lovin' your beach report! Your nephew is precious! Must be something about that age--dh's cousin's baby girl is about that old and she has taken to wrinkling her nose and snorting like she smells something bad. We were cracking up over Mother's Day at her!

The condo is beautiful! Dang, do you know what skanky places we stayed at in Myrtle Beach when I was your age? with names like the Victory Motel and the Sea Witch...:rotfl: Florida was just too far to drive!

Thanks so much! That's so cute about your cousin's baby!!! They know how to put a smile on our face don't they? :lovestruc

I love PCB & Destin. I'm actually headed there this weekend. Mind if I jump in and read along?

Lucky!! Hope you have a great time! Of course I don't mind at all. The more the merrier!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter