The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairywings said:
Professor Collins: The professor nodded. "Goof, Jack. When someone else makes the first move -whether it's someone with powers or not- you need to be able to defend yourself. Now, I need a volunteer."

Alex: Alex looked around not seeing anyone who was volunteering. She sighed before holding up her hand warily," I volunteer."

Alex: Alex looked around not seeing anyone who was volunteering. She sighed before holding up her hand warily," I volunteer."

Professor Collins: Professor Collins smiled at Alex. "Thank you for volunteering. Now, come over here." When Alex was standing in front of her, Professor Collins said, "Now, I want you to punch me."

Fairywings said:
Professor Collins: Professor Collins smiled at Alex. "Thank you for volunteering. Now, come over here." When Alex was standing in front of her, Professor Collins said, "Now, I want you to punch me."

Alex: Alex smiled slightly at the Professor as she walked in front of her. Hearing her request Alex's face fell," Excuse me Professor? Did I hear you right? You want me to p-punch you?"

Alex: Alex smiled slightly at the Professor as she walked in front of her. Hearing her request Alex's face fell," Excuse me Professor? Did I hear you right? You want me to p-punch you?"

Professor Collins: "Yes, Miss Lynn. You heard me right. I'm not crazy, but the request still stands."

Fairywings said:
Professor Collins: "Yes, Miss Lynn. You heard me right. I'm not crazy, but the request still stands."

Alex: Alex looked around at all the other students before looking back at the professor. "Erm, okay. If you're sure," She said uncertainly before.

Alex: Alex looked around at all the other students before looking back at the professor. "Erm, okay. If you're sure," She said umcertainly before

Professor Collins: Professor Collins maintained an air of confidence as she said, "Trust me Alexandria, I know exactly what I'm doing."

Fairywings said:
Professor Collins: Professor Collins maintained an air of confidence as she said, "Trust me Alexandria, I know exactly what I'm doing."

Alex: Alex nodded her head slowly before bringing her fist back and then forward to make contact with the professor. The hit wouldn't be too hard, Alex knew that for sure since she never was very strong.

Professor Collins: The professor stopped her blow before it hit without hurting Alex. "See that students? I blocked her hit without my powers." She looked at Alex. "Again, Alex."

Fairywings said:
Professor Collins: The professor stopped her blow before it hit without hurting Alex. "See that students? I blocked her hit without my powers." She looked at Alex. "Again, Alex."

Alex: Alex sighed in relief as the Professor caught her hand and nodded her head as she wanted her to do it again. She still didn't put all of her strength in the next punch, but when she drew her fist forward again she wasn't as afraid as she once was now that she knew Professor Collins could stop her blow.

Alex: Alex sighed in relief as the Professor caught her hand and nodded her head as she wanted her to do it again. She still didn't put all of her strength in the next punch, but when she drew her fist forward again she wasn't as afraid as she once was now that she knew Professor Collins could stop her blow.

Professor Collins: This time, Professor Collins gently pushed her arm off to the side, and turned to her students. "If you can't block them, whatever the reason, than you can deflect the blow. Understand? Questions?"

Professor Collins: This time, Professor Collins gently pushed her arm off to the side, and turned to her students. "If you can't block them, whatever the reason, than you can deflect the blow. Understand? Questions?"

Alex: "Cool," Alex muttered to herself before getting quiet. She didn't have any questions so she looked around at the other students to see if they had any.

Alex: "Cool," Alex muttered to herself before getting quiet. She didn't have any questions so she looked around at the other students to see if they had any.

Toby: Toby nodded at the professor. He did understand. He knew that doing this might be hard for him since he would have to control his strength in order to not hurt his opposer.

River: River did know what the professor was doing and she understood, but she felt like her powers were the only thing that made her strong. She couldn't imagine fighting someone without them.

Professor Collins: "Thank you very much Alex. I now need two different volunteers."

Max: Max shot her hand into the air.

Professor Collins: "Okay, Max. And who else?"

Professor Collins: "Thank you very much Alex. I now need two different volunteers."

Max: Max shot her hand into the air.

Professor Collins: "Okay, Max. And who else?"

Toby: Toby awkwardly raised his hand. He felt like he should try and participate.

Toby: Toby awkwardly raised his hand. He felt like he should try and participate.

Professor Collins: "Good, Toby!" When the two students joined her, she turned to the others. "Now that was blacking and deflecting without your powers, but you should also be able to block or deflect with your powers, and hopefully just as nonlethal and harmless as I showed you. Now, Max, you try and hit Toby. Toby, you try to block or deflect Max's punch, using your powers."

Professor Collins: "Good, Toby!" When the two students joined her, she turned to the others. "Now that was blacking and deflecting without your powers, but you should also be able to block or deflect with your powers, and hopefully just as nonlethal and harmless as I showed you. Now, Max, you try and hit Toby. Toby, you try to block or deflect Max's punch, using your powers."

Alex: Alex walked away from the professor with a smile, she was glad she had volunteered for something. Sitting down, she grinned as Toby and Max volunteered and watched eagerly.

Max: Max stood calmly in front of Toby, caught his eye, and when he looked ready to her she threw a punch at him.

Max: Max stood calmly in front of Toby, caught his eye, and when he looked ready to her she threw a punch at him.

Toby: Toby looked nervously at the professor, he was worried. He didn't want to hurt Max. When she threw her punch he used his strength to stop her hand where it was. He hadn't hurt her. But with his controlled strength she couldn't move her hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter