The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: We'll actually start the trip probably on the part two of the thread, this one has almost reached it's limit. Dang, so little done in a lot of time!

Fairywings said:
OOC: We're going on the trip this weekend, I'll tell you when we start. I didn't have anything else planned for the month of September. We'll be staying at the Poly, I have everything planned but restaurants.

Any objections?

Max: Max smiled, she was genuinely flattered and that was clear. "Thanks!"

OOC: Sounds good to me. This thread is almost to the limit in pages too so doing the trip in the next thread is the best.

Alex: Alex chuckled before smiling. "No problem."

soccer_mickey said:
OOC: Ok, thanks. I left right before these classes started, so I think you told me enough. My vote would also go to the Poly. And my Disney trip was great. Too short, but great.

OOC: Glad to hear it was great!

OOC: Okay. Let's finish up today.

Professor Collins: I'm in the gym. Come on down for PaC, your school IDs will let you in.

Fairywings said:
OOC: Okay. Let's finish up today.

Professor Collins: I'm in the gym. Come on down for PaC, your school IDs will let you in.

Alex: Alex stood up stretching and smiled slightly. "Time for another class," She said with mock excitement before grabbing her bags and walking towards the gym.

Jack: Jack cleaned up his lunch before grabbing his bags and making his way to the class.

Alex: Alex stood up stretching and smiled slightly. "Time for another class," She said with mock excitement before grabbing her bags and walking towards the gym.

Jack: Jack cleaned up his lunch before grabbing his bags and making his way to the class.

Daniel: "At least it's the last real one." He cleaned up his lunch things and grabbed his stuff.

Max: "Easy for you to say." Daniel just got to go play his guitar during Study Hall, but Max often had to do 'something productive' instead of draw, and she kept her piano playing as her secret talent, emphasis on secret.

Margo: Margo walked down to the gym. She couldn't decide if she liked this class or not. On one hand, it was more exciting, but on the other, it was hard work.

Alex: Alex grabbed her student ID as she walked closer to the gym. As Jack walked beside her she smiled at him before grabbing her ID and using it to enter the gym.

Max: Max grabbed her stuff and walked to the gym with the others, using her ID to get in.

Daniel: Daniel did the same as the others, going down the stairs and into the basement gym.

Professor Collins: If you all will get changed, we'll start today's lesson.

OOC: As a reference to the new ones, the gym is in the basement, and part of it is an instruction room and two hallways. The left hallway I think is the girl's locker rooms, each room marked with the last name and containing a bench, a shower and towels, and the boy's are the same on the hallway to the right. I might have gotten the sides wrong, but it doesn't matter.

Fairywings said:
Max: Max grabbed her stuff and walked to the gym with the others, using her ID to get in.

Daniel: Daniel did the same as the others, going down the stairs and into the basement gym.

Professor Collins: If you all will get changed, we'll start today's lesson.

OOC: As a reference to the new ones, the gym is in the basement, and part of it is an instruction room and two hallways. The left hallway I think is the girl's locker rooms, each room marked with the last name and containing a bench, a shower and towels, and the boy's are the same on the hallway to the right. I might have gotten the sides wrong, but it doesn't matter.

Alex: Alex nodded her head listening to the professor and walks to the girl's locker room, walking in the one marked 'Lynn'. She changed into her gym clothes before running back out to the gym.

Jack: Jack jogged off to the boy's locker rooms and walked into his own room. After quickly changing into his gym outfit, Jack walked back out to the gym.

Alex: Alex nodded her head listening to the professor and walks to the girl's locker room, walking in the one marked 'Lynn'. She changed into her gym clothes before running back out to the gym.

Jack: Jack jogged off to the boy's locker rooms and walked into his own room. After quickly changing into his gym outfit, Jack walked back out to the gym.

Max: Max walked off too her room, the one marked 'Patterson', and changed into her gym clothes. She then walked out and into the gym.

Daniel: Daniel went into his room, marked 'Schaffer', and got into his gym clothes. He quickly rejoined his classmates, smiling as he did so.

Nate: Nate changed into his gym uniform on and joined the others in the gym.

Margo: Margo got her uniform on, then walked into the gym, wondering what they would be doing today. She thought about how some of the students may need more practise in not using their powers with the Disney trip coming up. They had all gotten so used to using them at the school.

Alex: Alex smiled at everyone as students walked into the gym. She was excited for class since she could now control water and fire, she still struggled with water but hoped it would be easier if she really needed it then.

Professor Collins: "Okay, today class, we are going to learn how to block or dodge an attack. Can any one tell me when that might be useful?"

River: River changed into her gym clothes and walked into the gym joining the others.

Toby: Toby changed and joined the others.

OOC: warning, I leave on Monday for a two week camping trip.

River: River changed into her gym clothes and walked into the gym joining the others.

Toby: Toby changed and joined the others.

OOC: warning, I leave on Monday for a two week camping trip.

OOC: Okay.

We might postpone the Disney trip for you guys doing things, but it will happen on the next thread.

Fairywings said:
Professor Collins: "Okay, today class, we are going to learn how to block or dodge an attack. Can any one tell me when that might be useful?"

Jack: Jack tilted his head slightly. "Well you would need to know that if you ever got in a fight with someone else who had powers, right?" He said uncertainly making it sound like a question.

Diamond: Diamond was sure Jack was correct. Thinking, she hoped she never had to fight someone else with powers. Fights without them was dangerous enough, she could testify to that.

Jack: Jack tilted his head slightly. "Well you would need to know that if you ever got in a fight with someone else who had powers, right?" He said uncertainly making it sound like a question.

Professor Collins: The professor nodded. "Goof, Jack. When someone else makes the first move -whether it's someone with powers or not- you need to be able to defend yourself. Now, I need a volunteer."

Professor Collins: The professor nodded. "Goof, Jack. When someone else makes the first move -whether it's someone with powers or not- you need to be able to defend yourself. Now, I need a volunteer."

Toby: Toby stood, trying not to draw attention to himself. He wasn't planning to volunteer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter