The chat room stinks, bring back Gatordad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! It was pretty cool. We have one tonight to if anyone cares. At least you guys will not tell me "pssst who cares" like that one woman last night. (I hope)

Somebody...pssst, who cares at you last night?

It was fun. I didn't get the booting last night....I thought you guys were behaving...enough.

Yeah, when I saw things going down hill FAST, I said, "psst my room is open" and someone said Psst, who cares.... LOL and it wasn't even Pete!!

wow, in the mood i was in last night, i would have joined rog from the get go...kinda glad i had to finish some stuff last night

we have a home visit from CJ's teacher Wed night so i have to make the house presentable

I'd like to know what I did wrong....:angel:

I even PM'd the Mod there, and never even got the courtesy of a response. Someone is having way too much fun with their power.

Official Fort Wilderness Chat Room

RvUsa's Chat For Fiends

Be there tonight after dark....Ive been in this morning playing around with all the cool functions and options...very cool chatroom!

I'd like to know what I did wrong....:angel:

I even PM'd the Mod there, and never even got the courtesy of a response. Someone is having way too much fun with their power.

Honestly, Chris....Ya didnt do ANYTHING that I noticed. None of us really went to the "Lets show how stupid we can be" wall....I wouldnt say we were on our best behavior....but we sure have been known to be worse!!

wow, in the mood i was in last night, i would have joined rog from the get go...kinda glad i had to finish some stuff last night

we have a home visit from CJ's teacher Wed night so i have to make the house presentable

home visit?

Since this thread is being watched, and I don't want to see anybody get in more trouble, I'm closing it now.

Have a good day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter