The chat room stinks, bring back Gatordad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me aminute to realize you really got booted. Rog is giving them hell over it. John is open, and the chat is at his place tomorrow.

i dunno, i'm sitting there, being as sarcastic as always, and it says pumbaaaaa has kicked you out
obviously, she doesn't know that gatordad=ratings

I got booted too!!! What did I do?????? Guilty by association

it's pumbaa_ to you.

250px-Al_Sharpton_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

It is an outrage, that a person of size would be discriminated against by forcibly removing them from a chat room.

They booted you too Chris? WOW, I just left, I don't want that stuff. Come on over to my place, I am having a great time talking to myself.

I heard they booted me from every chat room in north america

BDR didn't do anything to get booted either...he said he was staying till he got his fill then got kicked...guess they got scared!!! :lmao: :lmao:

What's going on:confused3 Where was this chat? Why were yall booted?

Not mine, I am GOD there, I am in RED!

I guess I wasnt staying till I had my fill after all!!! LOL

whew...I just went to check my USER CP to make sure I didnt have any new points...Im still at zero for now this week today!!!! Yay me!!

I'll catch the chat tomorrow. Maybe we can keep Gatordad and Rog in it this time! :)

Tough crowd! I stayed and said glowing things about the fort and it's patrons! I think they kicked you guys out so they could talk about "other" resorts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter