The "Boo to Us" Weight Loss Challenge

The half marathon is quite a goal, but I think a good one. You'll definitely work off some pounds training for that.

Unfortunately I have a condition in my legs that makes it excruciatingly painful for me to run. I had to quit the cross country team in Jr. High due to it. :sad2:

There is no way I would run the whole thing, it would have to be combination of running/walking. That condition sounds painful!!! I've never been a runner, so this may not work!

I hope Jack feels better soon!

Make sure you look after yourself and the 1/2 marathon is such a great target to aim for. I wish I could run!

Jack is FINALLY feeling better. They gave him a z-pack for the pneumonia he somehow developed, and he was already perkier this morning! I wish I could run too, lol :lmao:

It's nearing the end of Day 4, being back on the WW wagon. I've been pretty pleased with how I've eaten and what I've eaten so far. I guess we'll find out how it goes on Monday.

I'm posting here to keep my resolve in check right now. I've eaten within my points allowance and have the craving for something sweet. I have tons of fruit to choose from but am weighing up whether I should spend some of that 'extra' allowance on a small piece of chocolate.

Now that I've typed it out, the decision is easy. Fruit it is. :thumbsup2

princess::upsidedow

It's Sunday early afternoon and I'm starting to get a bit antsy about the weigh in tomorrow. I think I've done okay and I think I've counted the portions and points appropriately. But you really never know how that's going to translate on the scales.
:scared1:

Well.....turns out that I have been reasonably good. The scales say that I lost 0.8 kg. That's about 1.75 lbs. :dance3:

Here's to the same this week!

Well.....turns out that I have been reasonably good. The scales say that I lost 0.8 kg. That's about 1.75 lbs. :dance3:

:banana: Yay! Congrats! I have made fantastic decisions this week... about 50% of the time :lmao: Need to step up my game, but now that everyone is *knocking on wood* healthy at home, life should be getting easier... right?

Good job! I have just finished with that "water retaining bloating" segment of the month so I am hoping that tomorrow when I step on the scale I didn't do top much damage at the Japanese buffet or the cookies in about to make.

Glad that Jack is perking up.

Thanks!

:banana: Yay! Congrats! I have made fantastic decisions this week... about 50% of the time :lmao: Need to step up my game, but now that everyone is *knocking on wood* healthy at home, life should be getting easier... right?

Glad that Jack is healthier! C'mon...we all need to make fantastic decisions for the next 6 months.

Good job! I have just finished with that "water retaining bloating" segment of the month so I am hoping that tomorrow when I step on the scale I didn't do top much damage at the Japanese buffet or the cookies in about to make.

Glad that Jack is perking up.

Good luck tomorrow. :hug:

Weighed in today. I lost 0.4 kg this week. That's close on 1 lb. Not too bad given that we had Chinese New Year feasting and Australia Day celebrations this week.

:thumbsup2

It's Saturday afternoon here and I weigh in again on Monday morning. I've been reasonably good this week and believe that I've stayed within the WW points and portion sizes.

I'm posting this so that I stay motivated for the rest of the weekend. :goodvibes

Today, I put on a pair of shorts that I got during the Christmas sale. It definitely feels looser to me. So, I'm hoping that when I get on the scales, I might have lost at least another lb or so.

Just checking in after this week's weight loss. The WW scales show that I lost 0.9 kg this week. That's 2 lbs.

All in all, I'm up to 2.1 kgs after 3 weeks, over 4 lbs. :dance3:

Today has been particularly hard to stick to my WW points. I've been mentally celebrating the fact that I've lost weight....and as a consequence have been feeling rather slack and wanting to indulge.

So I did. I decided to have a Lindt Lindor ball...and it does put me over my daily points. But I figured it will come off the weekly point allowance; and it stopped the cravings for something sweet.

Here's to sticking to plan for the rest of this week.

It's Saturday morning here and I've been feeling hungry all morning. I'm resisting the impulse for something sweet and have had an early lunch instead.

I'm definitely thinking about the scales on Monday. Not sure how I will go this week as I've had a few more lunch catch-ups with friends. So food wise, I've been a bit more indulgent than normal.

Well, I have been seriously neglecting the boards recently. As for dieting, I haven't been doing TOO horribly, but it would seem life is never going to calm down! I did get some good motivational news a couple weeks ago, my partner at work and I are no longer wearing uniforms! It has taken us eight months to win this battle, but as of Monday we were on our own for wardrobe! This of course prompted me to realize I have very few clothes that fit! Luckily, I am working to change that! Partially because I cannot afford a new wardrobe :lmao:

I took a brief trip to the World last week, and had a fabulous time, but all the pictures of me are even further motivation to start losing! Plus I have a new *possible* upcoming trip that is a third motivator! We shall see...

I wish I could say I was going to weigh in less, but after our three night trip to DL, we ate so much I feel like I'm going to burst. Maybe after Valentines I'll do better!

Tomorrow is weigh in day for me again.

Not very confident about weight loss this week. I've been good...but I don't feel any different this week; unlike the other weeks so far. We'll see.

Well, I have been seriously neglecting the boards recently. As for dieting, I haven't been doing TOO horribly, but it would seem life is never going to calm down! I did get some good motivational news a couple weeks ago, my partner at work and I are no longer wearing uniforms! It has taken us eight months to win this battle, but as of Monday we were on our own for wardrobe! This of course prompted me to realize I have very few clothes that fit! Luckily, I am working to change that! Partially because I cannot afford a new wardrobe :lmao:

I took a brief trip to the World last week, and had a fabulous time, but all the pictures of me are even further motivation to start losing! Plus I have a new *possible* upcoming trip that is a third motivator! We shall see...

I need details of your trip to the World. Is the new possible trip to Europe?

I wish I could say I was going to weigh in less, but after our three night trip to DL, we ate so much I feel like I'm going to burst. Maybe after Valentines I'll do better!

I get hungry just by looking at your TR pictures. :laughing:

I was amazed when I stepped in the scale this morning! I hadn't lost anything, but hadn't gained either! I think I'll cook healthy for the next two days before we over indulge on V day!

Weigh in results for this week are in.

I lost another 0.3 kg. I was hoping to make it all the way to 0.5 kg; but I'll take the loss in weight no matter what.

So, in the last 4 weeks, I've lost a total of 2.4 kg; or more than 5 lbs. Here's to the next 7.6 kg!!

princess::upsidedow

Congrats to both of you! My trip was a 48 hour extravaganza which included far more drinking than eating :goodvibes just the way I like my adult only trips! My new possible trip is actually another WDW trip, its an AEP (Agent Education Program for travel agents) but I haven't been approved yet. I did have an Italy trip planned for October, but due to budget contraints I am pushing it to next spring. I am going to DC this spring too though... lots of reasons to lose the weight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter