The Beauty of Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa

Thanks so much for the great pictures of our home resort. It truly is a very relaxing place with all sorts of great things to do. Can't wait until we can get there again.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful photographs!! We're really looking forward to our upcoming trip; we're hoping to get into the Grandstand section again. We have great memories of our last stay there.:thumbsup2:

Anyone have any more photos? They don't have to photographer quality like Dave's. I love SSR and always enjoy seeing photos of it. Please share.

Awesome pictures!!!:thumbsup2 These pics just made my day! Reminded me of our trip there this past February. It was our 2cd stay there and we had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

Terrific pictures.

It's funny, how much I really like SSR. Funny because the first time we had a horrible ghastly mildew problem in our first room. Made me so so so sick, and made my cousin and her daughter sick too (though not as sick). But the moment we let them help us, they helped us. It wasn't perfect, there were a couple glitches (including DH losing 2 hours at the front desk just to put charging privileges on the account), but overall the way they handled it was excellent.

Second trip my I was already really really sick by the time we got to SSR. The checkin CMs could see how sick I was and offered to call CentraCare for me right then and there. While I declined, it made me feel very nice that they cared that much. Apart from the time spent on rundisney stuff and the occasional ventures out for food (for my son at the very least) I spent in our room, and still I liked the place. If I had to be sick, at least it was in a lovely spot.

Staying there again for Wine&Dine, and hoping for ALL great time, and NO sickness, knock on wood! :goodvibes

I've never been to SSR, but wow, what a gorgeous resort! Thanks for sharing!
I like the idea of another poster, it would be great to have pictures like this for every DVC.

We also do not own here but have stayed here three times and have absolutely enjoyed our stays here!!! Loving all the pictures - these are yours?

Thank you for the pictures of SSR! We own there and it is our favorite resort. We are forcing ourselves to stay at BCV on our next family stay. Hopefully we will like it.

It is good to hear so many people love SSR. I was getting tired of the SSR haters. There is a perfect resort for everyone - that is why there is more than one!

A confession - whenever we are at WDW and don't stay at SSR, we go and visit because we miss it so much. If we are at DTD after a cruise for a few hours waiting for our flight, we pop over on the boat and just walk the resort and take in the beauty.

A picture is worth a thousand words!!! . Dave, You have reinforced what I know and love about our home SSR.

Thank you so much for posting!

We just returned on Thursday night and we love SSR. Your pictures are beautiful. SSR is so quiet and relaxing. We bought at SSR before it opened more than 10 years ago and are so glad.

In a few more months, I should have more recent photos to contribute. But until then, here are some from Dec 2010, with a brief look at the Christmas decorations....

Around the resort:
2010WDW259.jpg

2010WDW051.jpg

2010WDW016.jpg

2010WDW006.jpg

Wildlife:
2010WDW284.jpg

2010WDW266.jpg

2010WDW263.jpg

2010WDW048.jpg

View of DTD from Congress Park:
2010WDW796.jpg

2010WDW029.jpg

Wow, what wonderful photos. We're staying at SSR for the first time in November and I'm really looking forward to it. :mickeyjum:yay:

Love these pictures! Will drop in to look at them for the next 27 days in anticipation of our upcoming anniversary trip!

We'll be there again October 24th. One of the things I'm looking forward to is another photo walk through the sections of the resort I haven't done, yet. I can't believe I don't have a single photo of the High Rock Spring pool area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter