• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Bachelor Arie

I hate how he treats each woman like they are "the one." One was so giddy saying "he loves me!" Um yeah, he said the same thing to the last girl and spent the night with her too. I know its the way the show is done, but something about it is so......icky.
I felt really bad for both women as they snuggled up to him after the rose ceremony, both of them confident in being F1.

It did not used to be that way.... With more than one being told "I love you'.
They used to be so focused on nobody knowing who 'the one' would be, that they were almost forbidden to say those words.
It used to be, at the end... "I am so glad I can finally say it!!!"

Now, for the raitings, the more they say, and the more partners they sleep with, the better.

And, yeah... kind of sad.... and a big 'ick!!!' factor.

What I thought was REALLY disgusting was (Skank) Kaitlyn Brist-'Ho' on her season. :crazy2:

Anyone watching? I'm about 1 hour timeshifted.

I've loosely got one eye on the TV. I didn't watch all season as I can't stand Arie. But, usually the finales are fun to watch.

I did notice that this finale isn't followed with an "After the Final Rose," like all the other seasons. :rolleyes1

And Chris is just calling this the Bachelor finale.

There is a “After The Final Rose” tomorrow night.

I’ve been spoiled, but am still watching to see how it all unfolds. Saw a comment of “wish both girls would tell their limo driver to take them to the airport and leave Arie standing there waiting.” And it really made me laugh, if only that would actually happen one of these times.

There is a “After The Final Rose” tomorrow night.

Oh! :thumbsup2 I didn't bother to check tomorrow's schedule as I don't think they've ever split up the finale & ATFR before. :scratchin

Saw a comment of “wish both girls would tell their limo driver to take them to the airport and leave Arie standing there waiting.”

That's how I feel watching tonight and I'm not even paying full attention to the show. :lmao:

Didn't Chris H say that the end was going to be uncut? That's probably why tonight's episode is so long.

I like the silver dress. The pattern & texture of the top of it are very interesting.

Arie is a jerk. "She's not going to see it coming." Apparently, this is his specialty. Leading people on, them dumping them. If the girl is going to be blindsided it's because he led BOTH of them to believe she was "it." Horrible. I know it probably felt good at the moment to tell them both "I love you" (over and over and over and over), but seriously. it was wrong when he KNOWS he can't have both.

I had a feeling when he chose the ring that it was going to the other girl - just according to their own choice of dresses. This one's dress is more ornate, which would have fit the ring that Neil lane showed first.

Did anyone else notice that Becca’s date was in Cusco? Emperor’s New Groove?

I don’t get how he could tell one that he loves her and probably an hour later propose to someone else.

Loser.

I am a little behind, I started watching the dvr late. I have already read the spoilers, but I am kind of horrified for all of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter